Miami Pro Day 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to be "that guy" because I am wishing all of them the best and hope I am randomly watching an NFL game next season and hear one of their names called by surprise but I think we have one more cycle of this level of Pro Day and then we will start to slowly creep toward a Pro Day that ACCN will at least televise. (like last year. Real deal day 1-2 guys)

Like many have said, huge indictment of the past 2 regimes and their recruiting evals and flops. Cant blame this on Golden. He might have a nice collage of guys who went on to the NFL during his tenure if he cared to do one. This is all Manny and Richt.

That said, I can definitely see Harley and Bolden surprising some folks. (Rambo is a definite IMO) The rest it will be a grind.

Advertisement
Except no. We've sucked at football for years and still the NFL loves our guys. Yes, they love getting them deeply discounted in the late rounds, but they still show up and draft guys who didn't do much for us. They can see that some of these guys didn't produce on the field because of coaching, and that's an easy fix.
Scouts don’t just show up at Miami. I’m tryna figure who are these Miami players who didn’t produce while here, then all of a sudden produced at the next level..who are these guys?

All our guys who got drafted produced in College. So much so our fanbase ends up believing they’d go much higher then they actually do at time. A guy like mccloud will get a look. Amari will get a look.

Advertisement
Back