Miami @ Pittsburgh Black Friday

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
Anybody else going? Any idea on when they are announcing the game time?

I just got my ticket. I've never been to Heinz Field but everything I hear is that it is a great place to see a game.

Looking forward to tailgating with some of the fellow Golden haters out there. I will be very happy to scream obscenities at No'D as he leaves the field for the last time, never to be heard from again...

Advertisement

I just got my ticket. I've never been to Heinz Field but everything I hear is that it is a great place to see a game.

Looking forward to tailgating with some of the fellow Golden haters out there. I will be very happy to scream obscenities at No'D as he leaves the field for the last time, never to be heard from again...

I'm on the fence.

If there are properly sauced pro-Butch leaks, I'm there. I want to celebrate the new beginning.

If, however, the BOT is still picking their *******... let me just say that I hate funerals.

I will be in attendance but have not purchase tickets yet. Wife and I are in the process of planning the trip. I assume game time will be announced after this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thinking about taking my son to the game. I have never seen the Canes in person, perfect chance with the Pitt game. Is there a certain section for the away team at Heinz field?

The game will be televised on ABC/ESPN. Given that, I suspect it will be a 3:30 or 7 pm game. Bring a heavy coat it was cold as Sh*t last time. See ya there !!!

The game will be televised on ABC/ESPN. Given that, I suspect it will be a 3:30 or 7 pm game. Bring a heavy coat it was cold as Sh*t last time. See ya there !!!

I figured it would be 3:30 but I suppose it could move to primetime, not sure what the rest of the slate looks like.

Thinking about taking my son to the game. I have never seen the Canes in person, perfect chance with the Pitt game. Is there a certain section for the away team at Heinz field?

I'm sure there is, but I grabbed up a ticket in section 110. I doubt there will be a ton of Pitt fans at the game (especially on Black Friday) so you should be able to find a good spot regardless.

Advertisement

A **** ton of WEZzies are going (including myself)

Heinz Field sucks and it's going to be miserably cold more than likely, but the are around the stadium is awesome. Hit me up and we can all meet up

It's been unseasonably warm. Of course - anything is possible in late November - but I'd be surprised if it were as cold as some of the past games.

It's been unseasonably warm. Of course - anything is possible in late November - but I'd be surprised if it were as cold as some of the past games.
That one game there when Brock was our QB was the coldest I've ever been in my life I think

Advertisement

A **** ton of WEZzies are going (including myself)

Heinz Field sucks and it's going to be miserably cold more than likely, but the are around the stadium is awesome. Hit me up and we can all meet up

Right on, I dig it

Advertisement
Back