Off-Topic Miami Pancakes

Advertisement
People I'm looking for legit diners, not something like Zak the baker or Greenstreet who just so happens to also make some breakfast items. 2-2-2's and coffee for < 12$ that kinda thing. I see my situation is as bad as it seems :ROFLMAO: . Everyone told me Broward was more southern than Dade and I never acknowledged it until now. Guess I'm still going to be driving up to Lauderdale on Sunday mornings.

I mean, its pretty hard to fvck up a pancake. If you just want some old school nonsense, there is plenty. Down south on US1, Wagon's West and Walter's are fine enough diner adjacent places and have been around for eons. Wagons West since I think the early 80s and Walter's since I think the 60s (someone can correct me here). There are plenty of pancake options near the beach, design district, etc...but you'd be getting more Greenstreet Cafe type joints.

Its pancakes, b.

Advertisement
I mean, its pretty hard to fvck up a pancake. If you just want some old school nonsense, there is plenty. Down south on US1, Wagon's West and Walter's are fine enough diner adjacent places and have been around for eons. Wagons West since I think the early 80s and Walter's since I think the 60s (someone can correct me here). There are plenty of pancake options near the beach, design district, etc...but you'd be getting more Greenstreet Cafe type joints.

Its pancakes, b.
Lol.....easiest thing to make. (Just make sure to not over stir the batter)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back