Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

We came within one game of playoffs with a base ball player at QB. This is Miami, some kid going somewhere else will not stop our return. Our two truly great QBs did not win an nc. We just need the right QBs, not a one man team.

Advertisement
We came within one game of playoffs with a base ball player at QB. This is Miami, some kid going somewhere else will not stop our return. Our two truly great QBs did not win an nc. We just need the right QBs, not a one man team.
Exactly people have short term memory like we weren't #2 in the nation around thanksgiving last year

Facts . I just don’t see why it’s so hard for us to convince an elite QB to come here . With our weapons it should be easy

U can win with DBC at qb as long as u recruit an elite defense at every level with depth that is elite as well.

Advertisement
I'm with you on Mertz - he should be the #1 target. David Baldwin looks like he won't be having too good of a season at IMG.

What's the deal with Baldwin? I don't really know much about him

Maurer should already have gotten a phone call from Richt. Same with Mertz, although he'll be tough to flip. The QB from GA Calzada and Jayden Daniels should be targets as well.

Scalzo from Gibbons would be a decent option, but I'd have him lower than those others

Mertz will be tough to flip, Ohio state was making a hard run at him but he recently shut it down in the last 2 weeks. Osu just flipped Michigan state 4 star qb

Advertisement
What's the deal with Baldwin? I don't really know much about him

Maurer should already have gotten a phone call from Richt. Same with Mertz, although he'll be tough to flip. The QB from GA Calzada and Jayden Daniels should be targets as well.

Scalzo from Gibbons would be a decent option, but I'd have him lower than those others
Baldwin is from California; said to have a great arm and a plus athlete but he's been running with the 2's at IMG. Not sure how I feel about kids going to IMG although we've been recruiting well there.

Advertisement
Did something officially come out that said we are out? Or is all this about the Penn State CB’s 😂

The crystal ball , that may or may not have been calibrated recently, caused massive panic and despair yesterday. There was also a rumor of a double secret pinky promise. Waiting on the scoop to clear everything up this morning. Since it’s June we won’t have enough time to recruit any other QB and there has been talk of canceling the season.

Advertisement
The crystal ball , that may or may not have been calibrated recently, caused massive panic and despair yesterday. There was also a rumor of a double secret pinky promise. Waiting on the scoop to clear everything up this morning. Since it’s June we won’t have enough time to recruit any other QB and there has been talk of canceling the season.

We are less than a half hour away. Alert your family & co-workers.

giphy.gif

Pretty amazing how much people are freaking out over this. There really is no reason to worry. Plenty of time to find a QB for this class. Also, any of you who think it’s only up to Richt JR on the QB board must have really low IQ. The QB we go after is directly tied to Mark Richt.
Literally what I said a couple pages back ... Richt jr is practically a qb coach with training wheels people are acting like he is a coordinator or something

Advertisement
Back