Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

Advertisement
Let’s chill and let it play out.
If he doesn’t come to paradise we know what’s up.
Also from what people post on here it seems his social media is straight up UM.
Don’t think his dad would let him troll Miami like that. I also don’t see what would make him pick pedo state or FSU over us.

We need a QB. Not getting Johnson isn't the end of the world though.

They should go after that Maurer kid from Ocala. He did well at the Elite 11 and it sounded like Ohio St would have taken him if they couldnt flip Mathis

Based on the few things i've seen, he looks to be a big fan of UF.

Advertisement
Literally just last year Bama failed to sign any QB, and they went after a bunch, including Jarren
Their model isn't predicated on QB play. They kick everyone's asses in the trenches and with defense. All they need at QB is a game manager with a few exceptions.

Their model isn't predicated on QB play. They kick everyone's asses in the trenches and with defense. All they need at QB is a game manager with a few exceptions.

Not to mention, Bama had 5* stud Tua and everyone knew his brother was a sure thing this year - so any kid committing last year would be bracketed by those 2.

a team with not one proven QB yet, but we don't need to take one this year.
45c38949b1c32646f28e504cc3637a71.gif
Big Idi...miss that dude. Barrel of laughs

Advertisement
3star Weldon
4star Perry (targeted and got him after he decommitted).

4 Star Sitkwoski ( dropped by the staff)
4 Star Williams(went out and got him after several elite programs were recruiting him.

Brad Kaaya 62% 3500 yards 27 tds 7ints
9 win season
Malik rosier 54% 3200 yards passing 480 rushing yards 26 tds 14 ints 5 rushing tds. Won 10 straight

We just had the best back to back recruiting and qb seasons that a Miami qb has had in a long time but he needs to go.... quit being silly
Brock if you ever show me Rosiers stats again and even pretend that they aren't **** you deserve to be backhanded. forreal.
And now you're going to have him get credit for Kaaya?

And recruiting Weldon is supposed to be impressive?.... or landing Kosi, who was pretty easy to get?

Jarren Williams is the ONLY good QB-wise jr has done. And even that imo was super lucky that he was committed to ******* Kentucky and it was so late in the process most other schools had their guy.

And this is the 3rd season of recruiting, coming off a monster season where we got as high as #2, and this is what we're settling for? idk man sounds pretty **** to me. I still think it's likely that we get Johnson jr, but this has been a ****show from the start, and it was obvious from the jump that this had a high chance of being a retarded mistake.

Guess I'll put my .02 in as well.

I don't think MJJ is coming here given how much Richt Jr. has seen him and how we've made him a priority. It is what it is at this point. I'm not worried considering MJJ isn't a sure-fire can't miss 5-star QB. He'd be nice to have, but he wasn't going to come here and start day 1.

Since it's July, we're likely going to start looking at other QB's and we'll land another one probably some time in the Fall.

Now this feels like CIS...btw there’s a couple dudes named Graham Mertz, Brian Maurer, and David Baldwin that are pretty talented as well.

Y’all keep running around like the sky is falling in though...it’s funny as ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now this feels like CIS...btw there’s a couple dudes named Graham Mertz, Brian Maurer, and David Baldwin that pretty talented as well.

Y’all keep running around like the sky is falling in though...it’s funny as ****.
I'm with you on Mertz - he should be the #1 target. David Baldwin looks like he won't be having too good of a season at IMG.

Pump the breaks on the emotional breakdown guys. That's all I will say for now. To find out more and an exclusive recruiting tidbit, read the Scoop Report tomorrow.

Advertisement
Pump the breaks on the emotional breakdown guys. That's all I will say for now. To find out more and an exclusive recruiting tidbit, read the Scoop Report tomorrow.
Post it tonight if you're the real plug.

Didn't he have it on Miami before? Losing MJJ would be a bad look. We had our QB Coach flying to the west coast every year, had our players tweeting at him, and had 0 other QB's on our board. This turned on us quickly.
Find his replacement. This is Kelly Bryant we ain't missing **** w him.

Advertisement
Back