Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

Since you’re on your high horse looking down at other cane fans who bring up a legitimate point.

I’ll say this Jr is not the most qualified person to hold the position he has at Miami, this cannot be denied.

And if the above statement is true and he doesn’t give us the best chance to win.....Isn’t that what Miami is about?

We all know Mark won’t fire his son. But if that’s what it takes to win and he’s not willing to do it. Then he shouldn’t be the head coach at the University of Miami.

Then go fly a banner.

Shlt, or get off the pot.

Advertisement
Fawning over mjj like what Miami has done with so many visits without reciprocity could have a detrimental affect on his recruiting..no different than overpersuing a woman when she does not have the same feeling for you(from personal experience). Now he is saying it might be after the season. Electricity is developing with other suitors. Stevenson is making multiple 700 mile trips on his own dime is an example. Jacob Eason made multiple visits from Washington State to Athens and showed reciprocity.

WAIT

You think Stevenson, a kid who talks in interviews about how broke his mom is and how he wants to provide for her is making those trips to Athens on his own dime?

That's hilarious. I wish I was as naive about recruiting as you. Stevenson is not only getting everything paid for when he visits UGA, he's pocketing a lot of cash every trip too

If MJJ doesn't commit to us the staff should be embarrassed for the all in strategy when there where other QB's interested/possibly better(?) to be had. With that being said I'm confident that the staff will find a quality QB if they choose to go after another one. I'm still not sold that he won't pick us but again I'm not worried either way.

Not trying to rag on you but why do like coley so much he wasn’t anything special here

No offense taken, your question is very fair. Coley did underperform here at UM, but IMO it was because he was restricted by Golden and not deployed enough as a recruiter.

Most people just look at his halfback pass in the snow and write him off, I look at his whole body of work and he was lights out while at FSU and now he's a Top 3 recruiter in the country at UGA. And even throughout out all his underperforming. CMR & CMRjr still cannot find a QB better than the ones he recruited (Kaaya & Malik).

No offense taken, your question is very fair. Coley did underperform here at UM, but IMO it was because he was restricted by Golden and not deployed enough as a recruiter.

Most people just look at his halfback pass in the snow and write him off, I look at his whole body of work and he was lights out while at FSU and now he's a Top 3 recruiter in the country at UGA. And even throughout out all his underperforming. CMR & CMRjr still cannot find a QB better than the ones he recruited (Kaaya & Malik).

...easy to recruit when UGA has unlimited bags of cash to distribute

Advertisement

Coley was restricted by not having bags.

He has good connections in S FL, but so does Rumph. Switch them around and we'd have 70 threads whining about how Rumph is such a great recruiter and should be at Miami

J Coley's as dumb as a box full of rocks... This drama is getting old. Just commit to a program already. You're supposed to be the ******* leader of the team.

Here’s what’s hilarious about the last 9 pages of this thread and the total emotional meltdown by some porsters.

MJJ hasn’t committed anywhere.

A crystal ball came out, and it wasn’t even for FSU.

At the end of the day, who knows where he commits.

But one thing is certain. There will always be a ready supply of over-emotional estrogen laced panicking ninnies available for melting down on CIS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again my point stands. It has seemed for a while now that this kid is looking for every reason possible to not be a CANE. I think if he really wanted to be a Cane he would have committed already.

So taking visits when you are uncommitted is looking for reasons not to be a cane???? You serious bruh?

Williams can play and other top schools like OSU where going hard after him at the end of his senior year

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Coley was a good recruiter thats about it, he was horrible at adjusting at halftime, and had a crap feel for the game, he is where he should be a position coach recruiting his *** off

I kept scrolling through this thread waiting for MJJ's commitment tweet to drop. Nope, just a classic CIS meltdown.

Here’s what’s hilarious about the last 9 pages of this thread and the total emotional meltdown by some porsters.

MJJ hasn’t committed anywhere.

A crystal ball came out, and it wasn’t even for FSU.

At the end of the day, who knows where he commits.

But one thing is certain. There will always be a ready supply of over-emotional estrogen laced panicking ninnies available for melting down on CIS.

Advertisement
Back