Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

writing been on the wall. lil jon is a spazz. and **** at getting a read on things early. got lucky with jarren. now this ****. put all his eggs in one basket, all those trips out to the ******* west coast. and Richt, sr won't do anything about it. smh

Advertisement
and theres no one to get in CMR's face and make realize he's messing up leaving the most important position on the field up to his **** son. SMH

This is a pretty bad look for Richt Jr. considering all of the trips he took to Oregon. Not saying MJJ is all-world or anything but that's pretty embarrassing if true.

That's recruiting though. Whether it's down the road or across the country, it's the same thing and only the mileage is different. You give it a go and it works out more than it doesn't. It would be a miss, but everyone has those.

writing been on the wall. lil jon is a spazz. and **** at getting a read on things early. got lucky with jarren. now this ****. put all his eggs in one basket, all those trips out to the ******* west coast. and Richt, sr won't do anything about it. smh
Shît is not that serious. Don't even need a qb this class.

Advertisement
and theres no one to get in CMR's face and make realize he's messing up leaving the most important position on the field up to his **** son. SMH
There hasn’t been anything wrong with richt jr recruiting or the offensive side of the ball for that matter

So the guy misses on 1 target and how we are firing him? I'm relieved that most on CIS don't have to make decisions for a living.

Advertisement
If I was a MJ I would be itching to come to Miami. I would not be afraid of any of the other QBs if they aren't able to beat out Rosier.

lmaoo relax... we dont need a qb this class. I think the staff already approached it with that thought process as well.

yes-************.jpg

Advertisement
What do you expect? Nepotism plagued the last regime, now it's here again :-(

This also another reason why we should have never let go of James Coley. Should have given him a redeployed recruiting role, co-OC or Associate Head Coach title.
Not trying to rag on you but why do like coley so much he wasn’t anything special here

We need a QB. Not getting Johnson isn't the end of the world though.

They should go after that Maurer kid from Ocala. He did well at the Elite 11 and it sounded like Ohio St would have taken him if they couldnt flip Mathis

Advertisement
I can take stupid games from arrogant wide receivers and defensive backs and even defensive tackles who have been hit in the head one time too much but I don't want my quarterback playing stupid games. My quarterback can be purposeful in his decision making but commit as early as you can and show leadership in helping to build your class. Frankly we can live without a qb commit this year.
Idk if that’s the stance to take. We got Perry (back) late, got Jarren late, and there are plenty similarly ranked qbs that will commit later than MJJ. Do we want this to finalize? Yes. But he’s not creating much drama other what is naturally created by not knowing.

This is Recruiting.
Don’t catch you slipping up.

Advertisement
Back