Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

Just from reading the article wiltfong just posted idk how I feel About that one good or bad honestly. Penn state crystal ball may be premature unless he knows more than what that article stated which also included an interview with Johnson
I agree I was just about to post this very same reaction. I don't think you could pick anyone as a favorite from that write up.

Advertisement
Just like Campbell's cousin last year too right?

This is a bad look and has been a bad look from the jump. You don't recruit just 1 guy the entire cycle it's dumb
I agree that it’s never good to just recruit 1 guy per cycle but we shouldn’t be tripping here. It’s a weak year for QBs. Still would prefer to get our guy every year but given our haul the last few years, this isn’t the end of the world. Not ideal though

What do you expect? Nepotism plagued the last regime, now it's here again :-(

This also another reason why we should have never let go of James Coley. Should have given him a redeployed recruiting role, co-OC or Associate Head Coach title.

Advertisement
What do you expect? Nepotism plagued the last regime, now it's here again :-(

This also another reason why we should have never let go of James Coley. Should have given him a redeployed recruiting role, co-OC or Associate Head Coach title.

How did nepotism plague the Al Golden regime? And LOL at keeping Coley around.

Trolls coming out of the woodwork!

What yall dudes panicking for? If he comes here he will probably end up transferring because i don't see him playing anytime soon.

Advertisement
1529959183998.png

Advertisement
I'm not saying what will happen, only what SHOULD

Oh ok, that should happen. Got it.

Only in your world of delusional vindictiveness would a father fire a son for missing on one recruit.

A father who made it a condition of his employment to put him in that position, to which no one objected.

So ask yourself, why are you so angry with junior? Are you so miserable in your own lack of success that you chafe at someone you perceive got something underserved through possible nepotism? Is that it?

Well guess what? Too bad for you. He’s not getting fired. Ball your fists up and pound them on the table. Junior will be making the big bucks and dropping the big deposits in his bank accounts. While you will continue to be jealous of other people and what they have.

Advertisement
I think this is all to do about nothing. IDK how close MJJ can be with Taggart apart from the one year he spent coaching with MJS. That could be the reason for the courtesy visit but I digress. I think MJJ has know for sometime that he was going to be a Cane and in typical recruit fashion is trying to drum up excitement in his recruiting after months of Pro-Cane talk. No way teams like FSU and PED St come in THIS late and do anything of merit. Only time that happens is if the kid could make the grade, schools withheld offers only to offer later once grades are better ala Jeff Thomas. Just doesn't happen like that in recruiting.
I can take stupid games from arrogant wide receivers and defensive backs and even defensive tackles who have been hit in the head one time too much but I don't want my quarterback playing stupid games. My quarterback can be purposeful in his decision making but commit as early as you can and show leadership in helping to build your class. Frankly we can live without a qb commit this year.

Hey, I ain't trippin mane.

Even if he came here we still needed a QB. MJJ is an all world athlete. But he's no QB.

If Lamar Jackson can play QB and dominate so can MJJ... being able to throw like an NFL starter isn't that big of deal in cfb especially right out of high school. I mean Brad Kaaya was the "prototype" a boring "cerebral" QB and he was trash.

I have no issue with play making athletes that may not be able to make all the throws accurately, but can throw that mfker 50 yards without trying, and also out run everybody if he wants to do some Mike Vick type shxt.

Advertisement
Back