Miami Opening WRs vs DBs

Advertisement
Norris and Finnie are have excellent feet, balance, quickness, and hands.

Watt is a man already. Will be a problem for whoever he goes against.

Ivey really is smooth. Blades plays with an edge, very serious kid, I love him.

Advertisement
Impressed w Ivey, Jobe, Baby Blades and Troutman.

They looked at the hip movements of the WRs, stuck to them, and showed ball awareness.

Impressed w X Williams and Austin.
Good route running, use of hands and body position. Schwartz, I was disappointed in. You can't run go routes every play. Lol. He's a burner for sure, but he's gotta refine his routes to be ultra successful. I dunno, that Austin kid had my eyes wide open. I love a receiver that uses his hands and body to shield a defender, plus he had a really good concept of route running.

Watt plays like Anquan Boldin. Big dude with good enough speed who bodies guys and snatches the ball. He's going to have a great career wherever he winds up. I just hope he doesn't wind up on a team we play against.

Austin looks gigantic with nice quick feet.

Finnie stood out as a top prospect.

Better have Safety help when Schwartz in on the field.

Whomever was throwing those passes was terrible.....

Al Blades - Dog. A little too aggressive at times (jumped a route and got beat) but has all of the tools to play corner at a very high level.

Asante Samuel - Tiny. Jobe, Blades and Campbell are superior talents. No thanks.

DJ Ivey - Freakishly long arms. Fluid athlete. Needs to turn and find ball. However, really like what I see.

Josh Jobe - Freak. Good coaching and he is a potential top 5 pick.

Dominick Watt - Will be very good college player. Unfortunatley can't take him in year with Pope, Wiggins, Moore, Hightower, etc.

Kevin Austin - Huge upside. Would take him over Watt any day.

Alonzo Clark - Best hair.

Love what I saw out of Blades and Ivey. Both super fluid. Jobe is a freak but a little stiffer. Best suited for Safety IMO. Dude has a LB frame but can still run with anyone.

Sad there weren't more clips of Campbell, but he won DB MVP so you know he showed out.

I was impressed with Xavier Williams and Kevin Austin

MORE PLEASE

Advertisement
Semar Melvin looked nice out there. STA kid. Long frame. Seems like he's under the radar.

Whomever was throwing those passes was terrible.....

Al Blades - Dog. A little too aggressive at times (jumped a route and got beat) but has all of the tools to play corner at a very high level.

Asante Samuel - Tiny. Jobe, Blades and Campbell are superior talents. No thanks.

DJ Ivey - Freakishly long arms. Fluid athlete. Needs to turn and find ball. However, really like what I see.

Josh Jobe - Freak. Good coaching and he is a potential top 5 pick.

Dominick Watt - Will be very good college player. Unfortunatley can't take him in year with Pope, Wiggins, Moore, Hightower, etc.

Kevin Austin - Huge upside. Would take him over Watt any day.

Alonzo Clark - Best hair.

Advertisement
Williams and Austin are both legit. Austin looks like he knows how to use his size, Williams seem to be a solid route runner, that will help him at the next level

Advertisement
Austin has the most upside of any receiver we are after, MUST get! All of those dissing him because of his level of competition need to wake up.

Advertisement
Back