Miami Opening RBs vs LBs

Advertisement
Lol @ James Cook...
Abdullah looks good hope he gets that offer...
Davis and Wright are horses man...

Must get Abdullah. Covers so much ground and is decisive.

Told ya'll I was not impressed w Cook. He's living off his brother's legacy. No way he should be rated that high.
Cam Davis....beast w twitch. He and Lingard are going to be a problem. Oh yeah, forgot they'll be paired w the other bully Homer. RIP future LBs.

James Cook LOL - Looked like a dummy in that clip

Robert Hicks - looked good, I could see him being a solid MLB

Abdullah - NEEDs an offer

Kewan Parker, Dervon Marius also looked good

Advertisement
This video clip doesn't necessarily prove anything, but a guy like Abdullah is a great raw product to be molded by a good LB coach. And, what do you know? We have one of the better LB coaches around and a system built for hyperaggressive LBs with speed.

I'd take Reese, Louis and Abdullah. Would even consider a 4th depending on attrition and the Gordinier's recovery.

Last edited:
Great way to tear up some grass, but that's about it. Shivers could shake someone in a phone booth though.

Advertisement
This video clip doesn't necessarily prove anything, but a guy like Abdullah is a great raw product to be molded by a good LB coach. And, what do you know? We have one of the better LB coaches around and a system built for hyperaggressive LBs with speed.

I'd take Reese, Louis and Abdullah. Would even consider a 4th depending on attrition and the Gordinier's recovery.

everything he said, plus i hope we find a spot for shivers in our class

yup, Yearby would have been the best RB in the nation if that drill was an indicator of how good they would be

Advertisement
Miami kids always got a leg up in these drills too, they grew up doing these exact drills on the streets of Pork n Beans since they were 6

Advertisement
Where does Fred Jackson play? Couldn't find anything on him. He looked ok in a few of those clips.

Advertisement
Back