Miami Opening MVPs

Kevin Austin tho, really hoping he's the 4th WR

Agree Ive seen him live I wan dude

Miami need to go on a full court press for Austin. I would take Austin over Hightower any day.

You can have a 4 of Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Austin

But I favor Austin too

Anyone who still thinks we're only taking 4 WRs with the absolute overflow of talentvat that spot this year is braindead.

And to clarify, it was the Living Legend who assured everyone we were taking 3 LBs in 2017 when everyone else was claiming 2 was the final number.

Never thought we were taking two lbs last year, that never made sense to me

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway from today is that the ratings system is a joke if Josh Jobe isn't a 5-star.

Think its a matter of time with him. His speed is crazy, I see a Charles Woodsen type of talent, that can play safety or a CB that can lock down one side of the field, but at the same time could be used on the offensive end. Didn't Central look to him on offense when most needed over Cook last year?

[TWEET]835976318453952513[/TWEET]
Bottom row full of Canes & Big Scaife there too.

Agree Ive seen him live I wan dude

Miami need to go on a full court press for Austin. I would take Austin over Hightower any day.

You can have a 4 of Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Austin

But I favor Austin too

Anyone who still thinks we're only taking 4 WRs with the absolute overflow of talentvat that spot this year is braindead.

And to clarify, it was the Living Legend who assured everyone we were taking 3 LBs in 2017 when everyone else was claiming 2 was the final number.

Never thought we were taking two lbs last year, that never made sense to me

I like Austin more then the other WR's

Advertisement
Kevin Austin and Anthony Schwartz are two stupid athletic players I'd hate to see at a school other than Miami.

I feel like we're sleeping on Anthony Schwartz. I'm in love with his highlights.
Elijah Moore is also my other favorite! Surprised he didn't make another splash at this camp.

Moore is in Vegas wth his 7v7 team. He got an invite last week in Orlando.

Do you know the holdup to Chatfield's offer? Is it questions about his size?

They see him as a tweener right now. As of now I don't see him being offered.
That's ridiculous, best pass rusher in south Florida by a mile

Nah BTW kid matched his production

Are there still options for kids who haven't gotten Opening invites from either the Orlando or Miami events? Can they still receive an invite once all of the events around the country are done?

Advertisement
If there is one coach in the history of the Miami program that I unequivocally will never question and always trust when it comes to evaluations it is Kool.

If he thinks Chatfield is a tweener, CHATFIELD IS A TWEENER.

Advertisement
Back