Miami on top for Mobile (AL) QB Malik Rosier

Advertisement
Cash, yea you're right about the easy schedule but his performances against UNC (who we struggled and lost to) and UF made evaluators take notice of his skills... I like Morris too... When everyone was bashing him in the late summer/fall of 09, I thought he was a good qb... That being said last year he wasn't as accurate as Teddy and his struggles against decent defenses was alarming... Vt, KSU, FSU, UNC, and some stretches against UVA... Right now I say Teddy is better because his performances against a top Defense showed that he isn't a fluke...

Say let brad kaaya, then take this kid as a baseball recruit and let him be a football walk on. Problem is Coley started recruiting this kid. As for the third QB scholarship offer I would take O'Conner.

I think AG and Coley are going to butt heads Coley is trying to stack up spread style QB's and AG wants Jedd Fisch Pro Style offense which requires QB's like Kaaya, Mahalak, O'Conner, and Litton. I am glad ken Dorsey got the NFL QB coaching gig so in a year or two he come in and fix this.

Rosier went to the Atlanta Elite 11 and did okay the invited him to attend a few other Elite 11's in other cities and maybe he will get the invite from there, otherwise good luck to you.

Go Canes

I don't get why this is a confusing concept, but if a player comes here on a baseball/basketball/track scholarship and they play football, it is converted to a football concept. We can't do what Butch used to do in regards to saving scholarships that way.

The rest of your post is too stupid to even comment on, so I'll just leave it alone.

i strongly agree with you on that one .. just hopes alin stays ..

I think the worry about Alin is way overstated because it has been what over a month since he was talking like he was leaning to decommitting? If you remember back then he was talking about calling the coaches and seeing where he stands and since then I seen him say other schools are showing him love but that's no different then taking a visit to a school or doing an interview and saying afterwards that he's still 100% committed to UM. I think he's all UM if we want him.

Advertisement
Dude looks like a beast. I said to myself out loud "a quarterback like that at Miami, that would be crazy" with an evil grin on my face while watching his film. He makes the throws, he has decent pocket presence, and he is a running threat...a scoring running threat. You do realize how wide open the middle of the field will be with all of our weapons.....just imagine if the guy who is already good at throwing all over the field to those weapons, was just as good at being a weapon himself.....amen!

Why are people so opposed to getting mobile QB's?

I mean they need to be able to complete forward passes, but times have changed.

You can get QB's who can throw and run.

They are much tougher to defend.

Look at college...Boyd, Bridgewater, Miller all heisman candidate QB's who can do both.

Look at the NFL, 3 of the best young QB's are Griffin, Kapernick, and Wilson.
The day Teddy B wins the Heisman I'll strip *** naked & run across the 50 yard line at halftime. He has good stats because he plays in the big easy. The same conference that has been turned over 2-3 times in the last 5 years with teams leaving. I would vote for Morris ten times over before casting a vote for Teddy. Dont mean to hijack thread but I've seen this topic pop up way too much lately & I think it's absolutely crazy,

I would think a good mobile QB like Russell Wilson or RGIII would do great at Miami. Plus it seems that it's starting to catch on in the NFL

Advertisement
Chip Kelly aka my Philadelphia Eagles head coach aka our savior put it best.

He said," I want a QB that can run, not a running back that can throw."

That being said I like Eduoard as a prospect, I really do. The kid makes the throws as a good QB and obviously has the ability to run. I would hate for him to lose all my respect for him and credibility by seeing him start to waver when another QB comes on board as we all know is inevitable at this point. He is coming here to compete, and he should be glad thats the case because it means we have decent (I guess) depth and our team is back to relevance.

Say let brad kaaya, then take this kid as a baseball recruit and let him be a football walk on. Problem is Coley started recruiting this kid. As for the third QB scholarship offer I would take O'Conner.

I think AG and Coley are going to butt heads Coley is trying to stack up spread style QB's and AG wants Jedd Fisch Pro Style offense which requires QB's like Kaaya, Mahalak, O'Conner, and Litton. I am glad ken Dorsey got the NFL QB coaching gig so in a year or two he come in and fix this.

Rosier went to the Atlanta Elite 11 and did okay the invited him to attend a few other Elite 11's in other cities and maybe he will get the invite from there, otherwise good luck to you.

Go Canes

There is nothing to fix. You have no idea what Golden wants considering he took the commit from Edouard.

Everyone Knows that was Mario Cristabol's doing (not Golden), I believe Align even mentioned that in an interview.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...le-athletic-2014-hialeah-qb-alin-edouard.html

So he didn't sign off on the commitment? What head coach wouldn't give the final go ahead? One dual-threat committed. More being recruited. Golden could direct Coley to stop if he didn't want them. Dorsey's skillset as a dropback QB wouldn't keep him from recruiting dual threat guys either. Your whole thought process isn't based in evidence or logic.

Stop making sense.

P.S. If The Don didn't want him he'd pull the offer now that Beanerdict jumped ship.

I agree with what y'all are saying. I just meant I don't want a guy like Vick who is basically a WR playing QB.

I like the mobile QB as long as they actually can throw like the above mentioned can.

I wouldn't mind having a college QB like Vick.

Neither would anyone else aside from that one dude. He singlehandedly took Vag Tech to the NC game and was universally considered one of the most dynamic QBs to come around in years.

Advertisement

Go Canes

There is nothing to fix. You have no idea what Golden wants considering he took the commit from Edouard.

Everyone Knows that was Mario Cristabol's doing (not Golden), I believe Align even mentioned that in an interview.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...le-athletic-2014-hialeah-qb-alin-edouard.html

So he didn't sign off on the commitment? What head coach wouldn't give the final go ahead? One dual-threat committed. More being recruited. Golden could direct Coley to stop if he didn't want them. Dorsey's skillset as a dropback QB wouldn't keep him from recruiting dual threat guys either. Your whole thought process isn't based in evidence or logic.

Stop making sense.

P.S. If The Don didn't want him he'd pull the offer now that Beanerdict jumped ship.

113.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back