Miami on the ACCN today

Advertisement
Feel bad for the young canes fans who don’t take the time to watch old games from the 80’s. Just a completely dominant power that would wear you down and break your back.

Watching the BC game right now. Should have blown them out as well. Dropped passes and bad throws. Should have won by 20 even without Walters heroics (let’s be honest, Matt Walters made the play. Reed just made the score look better).
No....Rumph made the play by jumping the route and having the ball bounce off his leg into Walters hands...

Advertisement
No....Rumph made the play by jumping the route and having the ball bounce off his leg into Walters hands...
Rumph made a great play but 95 times out if 100 Rumph’s play results in an incomplete pass.
FYI, Rumph said that Reed told him before the play to look for the slant.

Rumph made a great play but 95 times out if 100 Rumph’s play results in an incomplete pass.
FYI, Rumph said that Reed told him before the play to look for the slant.
For my information??....Lol...My cousin was Ed's & Rumphs position coach for 3-4yrs at UM....Rumph was the best tackling CB on that team...Phillip B was the shutdown corner....Rumph knew what he was doing...Butch's forte was always take away the slant...Chuck as well...(see UM vs FIU)...and it carried over to 2001...

I completely forgot BC missed a 26 yard FG down 12-7 with 10 minutes to go in the 4th.

I pretty much repressed every memory of this game other than Reed’s phenomenal TD.

Advertisement
Back