Miami offers two Georgia DT's Jamiyus Pittman & Justin Jones

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me why Black kids would want to take their talents to Oxford!!!! A school whose mascot is the embediment of the defender of Slavery and Seperation. The Flag!! I digress. One of my former players plays their but I never intervene where other peoples children are concerned. May I share some history.....All but 2 male students left school to fight to defend slavery and would shout upon attacking the Union....therefore the Rebel Yell, therefore the name Rebels. Maybe the Defenders of Slavery was too long a moniker and might disuade a few certain recruits. "Thays treats me mighty fine suh when I gos thea, so thays mus hav good intentons"? "Thays even say thays gimme mi own room, cot and feeds me" Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!!

You must not like sending kids to **** near any SEC school, then.

Justin Jones balled out at Rivals camp in Atlanta and earned MVP honors

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1493714

Defensive line MVP Justin Jones was the biggest shocker. He arrived late, quickly got dressed and jumped right into drills. Once he did, he shocked everyone, dominating and winning MVP honors.

Now if UM can just get this young to commit. Anyone have any insight into his true insight into UM.

Go canes

insight x insight = outsight

Advertisement
Back