Miami offers Juco WR Eric Lauderdale

jandman514

Senior
Good explosive WR out of Saddleback juco in Mission Viejo CA should have 3 years to play 2 and Dec graduate. He's about 6'1 195 and will probably be a 4 star when juco rankings come out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good explosive WR out of Saddleback juco in Mission Viejo CA should have 3 years to play 2 and Dec graduate. He's about 6'1 195 and will probably be a 4 star when juco rankings come out.

Interesting if true, maybe they believe that one of the two (or both) Juniors will be leaving early. Hurns is gone too.

He must be really frickin' good. WR doesn't strike me as a spot we'd be looking for JUCO help. We've got major holes where we need scholarships utilized elsewhere on the roster.

Advertisement
what didn't i read properly? u think the staff thinks one of or both the 2 wrs who will be jrs in 2013 might go pro? seriously??

what didn't i read properly? u think the staff thinks one of or both the 2 wrs who will be jrs in 2013 might go pro? seriously??

Contingency planning.

If we're airing the ball out (all indications are that we will) and the players are catching the ball. Then expect monster numbers from Scott and Dorsett. They are eligible and Morris will be leaving, so who knows. Big seasons can lead to big decisions.

is it impossible? no. do i think the staff is thinking right now there's any chance either of them leave early and that is why this offer is out there? **** no.

Advertisement
I guess I am in the minority that thinks we can and should do better at WR.

Do we have a really good young group? Of course.

These guys are plenty capable of tearing up the ACC. Still, there's no guy out there just yet that is that elite level WR. Yet.

Phillip "drops" Dorsett and Rashawn "beat my GF" Scott leaving? That is laughable! Both need tons of work

At least the staff is planning ahead in case this does happen instead of having to line up a Punter at WR

Yeah just keep bringing them in. All of our WRs have good-great qualities but pretty much all of them have questions as well. Coley isn't in yet IIRC. Scott and Carter have had suspensions/issues. Malc coming off a horrific injury. Herb flashed but we've seen plenty of guys do that.

Beating up our mediocre defense in the spring is nice but doesn't mean much.

Advertisement
If we sign 3 WRs in this class then I will agree that the staff isnt really totally convinced that there is an elite guy in this group. I mean seriously that would be alot of **** receivers. Especially if Derrik Griffin makes it in and they dont switch him to TE. And especially if Coley turns out to be Chad Johnson from 2000. I was asking my boy at the SG..How many WRs can travel..Only 6 right? Whos staying home?? You got

Hurns
Dorsett
Scott
Waters

Thse are locks for spots..So that means Jones, Carter, Mlewis, Coley, Griffin (maybe) fighting for two spots? And you guys want to potentially add Lane, Dixon, Rudolph to that mix with only Hurns leaving???? LMAO!!!! There will be Great times all around at Greentree..

Advertisement

These guys are plenty capable of tearing up the ACC. Still, there's no guy out there just yet that is that elite level WR. Yet.

two words Tommy streeter

If we sign 3 WRs in this class then I will agree that the staff isnt really totally convinced that there is an elite guy in this group. I mean seriously that would be alot of **** receivers. Especially if Derrik Griffin makes it in and they dont switch him to TE. And especially if Coley turns out to be Chad Johnson from 2000. I was asking my boy at the SG..How many WRs can travel..Only 6 right? Whos staying home?? You got

Hurns
Dorsett
Scott
Waters

Thse are locks for spots..So that means Jones, Carter, Mlewis, Coley, Griffin (maybe) fighting for two spots? And you guys want to potentially add Lane, Dixon, Rudolph to that mix with only Hurns leaving???? LMAO!!!! There will be Great times all around at Greentree..

Lewis if hes healthy he starts at slot

two words Tommy streeter

I really have no idea what thats supposed to mean in regards to my post.

Also let's not forget the multiple meanings the word "offered" has. Maybe this is insurance for Coley and Griffin?

Advertisement
Back