Miami offers grad transfer DT Chigozie Nnoruka

Advertisement
He's from Rice, when are we gonna learn. Did we not learn our lesson with Hunter Renforw and that other fat piece if **** transfer DT? JAGS ruin you rteam Id rather have a freshman DT play and throw him under fire
Whatever works....

He’s scheduled a Miami visit for this coming weekend (he flies down late Thursday and heads home on Sunday) and says if it goes well he could commit soon after. UM is the only visit he has set up, although in an interesting twist Miami’s game 1 opponent Florida is also pushing for the 6-foot-2, 287-pound tackle and could be the No 2 option.

“Miami is my favorite so far,” Nnoruka said. “Their coaches have been telling me they’re recruiting me to play 3-technique in their defense. If the visit goes well enough for me to feel like it’s the place for me I will commit after that.”

So far UM has made a strong impression.

Head coach Manny Diaz, new coordinator Blake Baker and Ephraim Banda took an in-home visit with Nnoruka at the end of last week.

“Coach Diaz said how much of a fit I would be in that defense, how much they need me, that they’d love to have me in their defense, how my playing style fits them,” Nnoruka said. “And coach Baker, he’s great. He’s a cool dude, they were all cool. I was really feeling the vibe with them, chopping it up with all of them.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
not a summary from anywhere. just letting you know what my guy told me about him. trying to find out about the other couple transfers we are supposed to be getting as well

My man literally said that in the article

not a summary from anywhere. just letting you know what my guy told me about him. trying to find out about the other couple transfers we are supposed to be getting as well
Who are these other transfers you speak of? While your at it, your “guy” have anything on high school recruits remaining for 2019?

Advertisement
Who are these other transfers you speak of? While your at it, your “guy” have anything on high school recruits remaining for 2019?
no idea about high school kids. supposedly another olineman and a de for the transfers. trying to get names on who they are tho

Advertisement
UF offered too but idk not much to like about him

His past ranking out of HS was super low I believe and ya glad we got Jon Greenard instead

There is a lot to like about him. Check his stats from the 2017 season when he was playing in a 4-3 defense as a 3-technique. In 2018, they moved to a 3-4 under Chip Kelly and he naturally didn't get playing time as he doesn't fit that scheme.

you're clueless, as usual.

Texas's starting LT this season was a grad transfer from Rice, and they seemed to do pretty well.

If we just wanted a body, FSU has plenty of trash we could take
Get out of your feelings, for every Calvin Anderson's there are a dozen Justin Renfrows.

Advertisement
Back