Miami Offers GA WR 2013 Tyree Harris

here we go again w/ the more ships to give out talk. things may look good for w/ the ncaa investigation, but, UM isn't going to go an eff it up either. and we don't really have more ships. you kind of have to have the ships available on signing day and not rely on a couple kids leaving over the summer.

I don't know what the deal is, but coaches oversign all the time and guys get gone over the summer...

Advertisement
how do they know? they just started the 2nd semester. we don't run good kids off. so, we can stop that argument. if they know they won't be back, why didn't they give them notice, let them transfer and start spring ball at their new school, open up ships for this current class?
will their be 1 or 2 not back for grades/discipline after spring semester? probably. i don't think the staff knows who.

what don't i know?
UM doesn't over sign. other schools do. UM doesn't. have for a long time. and given Al's integrity, he's not going to either. our roster will always start the season a few under the 85.

how do they know? they just started the 2nd semester. we don't run good kids off. so, we can stop that argument. if they know they won't be back, why didn't they give them notice, let them transfer and start spring ball at their new school, open up ships for this current class?
will their be 1 or 2 not back for grades/discipline after spring semester? probably. i don't think the staff knows who.

Jesus, when did you become a troll? The staff knows which kids are likely to get the 'conversation.' The 'you're not going to play here, we can help you transfer' discussion. They also know which kids may fail out. And which kids have already violated enough team rules that they can be asked to move on pretty easily. And if you think we don't run kids off, tactfully or otherwise, I've got a bridge to sell you. Every single year kids depart with eligibility remaining. It happens before spring practice, and it happens after spring practice, and it happens in August.

Advertisement
This kid over Cunningham?

THAT was my first thought. This staff must be really down on Cunningham. I feel like I share the same mindset as the staff when it comes to receivers. The first tool I'm looking for in a receiver is the ability to get separation and I haven't seen that ability in one Cunningham highlight. Only a few receivers can get away with it, like Hakeem Nicks, but for the most part, guys need to be able to get away from the DB.

I don't think Cunningham is being recruited at this point from everything being reported. Lets not turn this into another Skai situation. UM passed, and from his film it's for good reason IMHO.

My guess it has to do with academics

Advertisement

THAT was my first thought. This staff must be really down on Cunningham. I feel like I share the same mindset as the staff when it comes to receivers. The first tool I'm looking for in a receiver is the ability to get separation and I haven't seen that ability in one Cunningham highlight. Only a few receivers can get away with it, like Hakeem Nicks, but for the most part, guys need to be able to get away from the DB.

I don't think Cunningham is being recruited at this point from everything being reported. Lets not turn this into another Skai situation. UM passed, and from his film it's for good reason IMHO.

My guess it has to do with academics

I doubt it. Stanford wants him a great deal.

As long as these new offers have nothing to do with our main targets, I'm down for this kid

Hope he's better than the last Wake kid, Mike Williams

Did we have anyone better on the roster at that time? We were at the bottom of the barrel when it came to corners. I don't even think he had been a starter his last year at Wake.

If we didn't have Williams, we might have had to suit up Shalala for corner.

Advertisement

Skai Moore, Cunningham, Quincy Wilson, I know I keep saying it but there's something fishy about university school...

Skai Moore, Cunningham, Quincy Wilson, I know I keep saying it but there's something fishy about university school...

Quay Bain...

Ain't gonna be nothin fishy goin on when Jordan Scarlett come out in '15

Advertisement
here we go again w/ the more ships to give out talk. things may look good for w/ the ncaa investigation, but, UM isn't going to go an eff it up either. and we don't really have more ships. you kind of have to have the ships available on signing day and not rely on a couple kids leaving over the summer.

That's pretty naive. The staff knows whether there are some kids who won't be back.

They would have known that before the NCAA sh#t itself too.

Ain't gonna be nothin fishy goin on when Jordan Scarlett come out in '15

There better not be lol

Advertisement
Back