Miami Offers GA WR 2013 Tyree Harris

Advertisement
Hate to be that guy, but could this possibly mean bad news with Coley?

This is a Coley kid. Has to be. FSU recruits GA pretty thoroughly.

Cristobal kid...he had an FIU offer

why r they offering this kid i say either you get coley or wait til 2014 which is stacked with nasty WR's

Stop worrying about Stacy Coley. He is the LEAST of our concerns out of our remaining targets. Staff may want to take 2 WR

Advertisement
Am I the only one who wants multiple WRs in this class? We aren't really as stacked there as we think.

Our team is loaded with receivers and we have people ringing their hands over Coley. Stop, please.

"@therealCinco: @T7Harris ooooooo. That's the MOVE!!" I gotta stay at wake forest doe. They love me. I love them b.
2:09pm - 27 Jan 13

Next?

Advertisement
Am I the only one who wants multiple WRs in this class? We aren't really as stacked there as we think.

I like our WRs going forward. Scott and Dorsett will only be JRs and don't see either as a threat to leave early. Waters and Lewis have already proven they can be effective at this level. Lockhart is suppose to have the most potential of any WR on the roster. Carter and Jones are unknowns as of now. We do lack that elite talent but love the group as a whole.

For 2013 I'd rather just take a special talent like Coley or no one. Lots of local WR talent in 2014.

This kid over Cunningham?

THAT was my first thought. This staff must be really down on Cunningham. I feel like I share the same mindset as the staff when it comes to receivers. The first tool I'm looking for in a receiver is the ability to get separation and I haven't seen that ability in one Cunningham highlight. Only a few receivers can get away with it, like Hakeem Nicks, but for the most part, guys need to be able to get away from the DB.

Advertisement

THAT was my first thought. This staff must be really down on Cunningham. I feel like I share the same mindset as the staff when it comes to receivers. The first tool I'm looking for in a receiver is the ability to get separation and I haven't seen that ability in one Cunningham highlight. Only a few receivers can get away with it, like Hakeem Nicks, but for the most part, guys need to be able to get away from the DB.

I don't think Cunningham is being recruited at this point from everything being reported. Lets not turn this into another Skai situation. UM passed, and from his film it's for good reason IMHO.

Last edited:

I don't think Cunningham is being recruited at this point. Lets not turn this into another Skai situation. UM passed, and from his film it's for good reason IMHO.

You just repeated me lol

I don't think Cunningham is being recruited at this point. Lets not turn this into another Skai situation. UM passed, and from his film it's for good reason IMHO.

You just repeated me lol

Just elaborating....

I really hope this offer has nothing to do with Coley....

Advertisement
Who knows if he even has an offer. Could be talking to the kid and letting him know he would be offered if we miss out on some targets on signing day. We did something like that with Blue.

here we go again w/ the more ships to give out talk. things may look good for w/ the ncaa investigation, but, UM isn't going to go an eff it up either. and we don't really have more ships. you kind of have to have the ships available on signing day and not rely on a couple kids leaving over the summer.

here we go again w/ the more ships to give out talk. things may look good for w/ the ncaa investigation, but, UM isn't going to go an eff it up either. and we don't really have more ships. you kind of have to have the ships available on signing day and not rely on a couple kids leaving over the summer.

That's pretty naive. The staff knows whether there are some kids who won't be back.

Advertisement
Back