Miami offers Davante Davis

Signing day is 9 months away, if he wants to be a Cane, he'll be a Cane! We've been on other recruits for 4 to 5 years and still didn't get them. To our benefit, we can see the kid play, practice, or just drop by at anytime...if he wants to be a Cane, Ice Harris will make sure he is one.

Advertisement
So that Papii guy is full of **** then.

As far as Davis guys, hopefully Miami being late to the party doesn't impact his decision.

You need to bring a mountain of evidence before besmirching papii's name. Shame on all of you for not calling this out before me. Da fugg.

lol @ this kids recruiting blowing up.....

Kid is **** near 6'3 200 pds with cb hips......in SOUTH FLORIDA....Stevie Wonder could see when the spring recruitment started EVERY ONE WHO SAW HIM WOULD OFFER IMMEDIATELY.....

Ive been on the Davis train since i watched him againts U-School....and i wanted his offer to be out the first day jr's could be offered.

a class of Davis & Davis,irvin and Johnson with one of Causey/Coley would be insane

Advertisement
Very glad of this offer, first and foremost, he likes the U, he goes to a Pro Miami School like Booker T, Coach Ice Harris will probably have some input on him coming...I think we might get him at one of the Summer Camps...get ready guys...we bout to have a cool summer.....

Wow.... so all the bashing really means nothing again? Coo, very good offer

STFU man, you're annoying.

174.jpg

Advertisement

As far as Davis guys, hopefully Miami being late to the party doesn't impact his decision.

You need to bring a mountain of evidence before besmirching papii's name. Shame on all of you for not calling this out before me. Da fugg.

Lulz

Relax Captain Save-A-Ho

wat r u talkin bout....

From February:

FWIW, I have heard that Miami is very high on him and I expect an offer to come soon.
u know ur ****.....just offered

So was he offered when u said he was offered in February?

Or when Pete said he was offered?

Advertisement

Lulz

Relax Captain Save-A-Ho

wat r u talkin bout....

From February:

FWIW, I have heard that Miami is very high on him and I expect an offer to come soon.

Not dat I got to xplain **** to u, but I was referrin to Carlton....

Lulz

Relax Captain Save-A-Ho

wat r u talkin bout....

From February:

Not dat I got to xplain **** to u, but I was referrin to Carlton....

Why would you quote/reply to Pete about Carlton when Pete is talking about Davante?

You're trying to save face but it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Just thought about this, the crazy thing to me is this kid has really worked hard and though he's gotten less attention he's better then a guy like T-Mac who everybody was all over before as this top notch 5* cb so im glad we're putting some focus on him now

T-Mac is a very good Corner and will be good in college but Davante will be special. he has a great ability to see the play before it happens. while T-Mac has great reaction skills. Davante is going to be a stud in the right system. Syracuse cant hold on too him for long.

4 days later... I called it
Bo1QPk6CEAALN0k.jpg

Advertisement
Back