Miami offers Davante Davis

Just thought about this, the crazy thing to me is this kid has really worked hard and though he's gotten less attention he's better then a guy like T-Mac who everybody was all over before as this top notch 5* cb so im glad we're putting some focus on him now

Advertisement
So that Papii guy is full of **** then.

As far as Davis guys, hopefully Miami being late to the party doesn't impact his decision.

It's about time. This kid is blowing up and is gonna start getting some serious attention very soon. Would be a great get.

got offers from Bama Georgia Wisconsin USCe OSu & now us this week alone. definitely getting some much deserved attention. hope we can land the kid

Love the offer, I hope AG didn't just call him on the phone with the offer. We could of made up ground due to the timing if AG offered in a unique way, similar to the creative way Franklin offers players at PSU. Hope both Davis's land in this class.

Advertisement
Just thought about this, the crazy thing to me is this kid has really worked hard and though he's gotten less attention he's better then a guy like T-Mac who everybody was all over before as this top notch 5* cb so im glad we're putting some focus on him now

T-Mac is a very good Corner and will be good in college but Davante will be special. he has a great ability to see the play before it happens. while T-Mac has great reaction skills. Davante is going to be a stud in the right system. Syracuse cant hold on too him for long.

Love the offer, I hope AG didn't just call him on the phone with the offer. We could of made up ground due to the timing if AG offered in a unique way, similar to the creative way Franklin offers players at PSU. Hope both Davis's land in this class.

I don't follow psu. What does Franklin do, arraigned for a coed for the recruit to rape?

T-Mac is a very good Corner and will be good in college but Davante will be special. he has a great ability to see the play before it happens. while T-Mac has great reaction skills. Davante is going to be a stud in the right system. Syracuse cant hold on too him for long.

I agree, im just saying this time a few months back it was T-Mac so highly touted but Davis asnt talked about almost like....... that cb that we dont want to even talk about but as time went on some other elite talents came up too. Ijs that im glad that a kid who looks better to me is getting the attention that he deserves

Advertisement

I agree, im just saying this time a few months back it was T-Mac so highly touted but Davis asnt talked about almost like....... that cb that we dont want to even talk about but as time went on some other elite talents came up too. Ijs that im glad that a kid who looks better to me is getting the attention that he deserves

Yeah I agree, PPL will probably scrutinize me but i am not high on American Heritage players. Mackenzie and Sony Michel were elite talents. Gibson is overrated, Mcfadden is an ATH that will benefit from a zone coverage scheme if i would compare him and VH3 its not even close. Dredrick Snelson is special i like him alot. they were a great team overall last year but that firepower of Mack and Sony missing is going to hurt gibson alot.

Yeah I agree, PPL will probably scrutinize me but i am not high on American Heritage players. Mackenzie and Sony Michel were elite talents. Gibson is overrated, Mcfadden is an ATH that will benefit from a zone coverage scheme if i would compare him and VH3 its not even close. Dredrick Snelson is special i like him alot. they were a great team overall last year but that firepower of Mack and Sony missing is going to hurt gibson alot.

Tbh I kind of agree with you. I would take basically al of the AH studs but I dont see any of them as the top notch recruits that we need

Advertisement

No argument here

So it took an offer from Alabama for our staff to realize he is an elite prospect? Great !I hope its not too late because this kid is the best CB is South Florida

Advertisement
In our **** backyard and yet again other big time power house schools offer before us.....This crap is starting to get ridiculous

Advertisement
Back