2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah is he really tweeting this today for tomorrow? I feel like somethings going on. Even if it’s Kinsler tonight.
Maybe just trying to keep the fans diverted from Brown's announcement. I'm sure they know there will be the group who kill the kid on social media.

Plenty of good stuff happening this weekend; another subtle reminder of what is to come....

If a kid goes hat on floor or U down type of disrespectful **** then all bets are off.
E7E2CE50-BAEB-46ED-B3F5-9874637DBC1C.jpeg

Advertisement
Maybe just trying to keep the fans diverted from Brown's announcement. I'm sure they know there will be the group who kill the kid on social media.

Plenty of good stuff happening this weekend; another subtle reminder of what is to come....
Yea that was my impression. Just letting the fam know that he aint concerned.......we good!!

Advertisement

People need to learn to retrain their response to losses with this staff, especially in July. Theyll never give up on someone they truly want, don’t sour the kid’s day and give us a bad taste in his mouth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back