2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know. If it turns into a ****-fest we should deal with it and the perpetrators immediately, otherwise, we play it as it happens and runs its course. There are some people, like @Ghandi , who have had concerns based on personal connections and they should be heard if they want to be. Others acting out because they’re butt hurt - I mean….???
Yeah I mean this stuff has routinely happened to us for years

Difference is we really didnt have much positive to hang on to

For me anything good that happens today is just incredible gravy on top

Advertisement
If you can’t trust a kid to decide between Mario & Brian “I killed a guy” Kelly then can you trust his decision making down three late in the 4th? Either way still hoping for a TaeDay like ending.

Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
Im Back Wake Up GIF

What's the cliffnotes version of the last 37 pages? I'm traumatized from yesterday and decided not to read em all, but Cribby if foggy. We fuccin, or or going to bed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Short version: LSU. Expect it and dont cry when it happens. Leave that to the lizards. We move on.

Lucky for me, I don't get hyped up over anyone who hasn't taken a snap at the next level yet. But I do feed off the energy of the community when we're all hyped.

Advertisement
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.
Hope u feel better mane. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back