2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thank you , my joints feel like you can cook and egg on them lol. Im about to get plastered on Nyquil. Hope i‘m wrong , if he were to pick Miami there’d be a lot of surprised mofos at Miami.
Sorry to hear that. Being sick sucks. Make sure to take lots of Vitamin C, D and Zinc. It helps tremendously.

Ignore the dumb@$$es. You’re still the G.O.A.T..

We’ll get ours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.
Brother man you do not need to prove anything to us. There’s 95% of this board that appreciates what you provide and has seen your body of work, and the other 5% are just trolls, idiots, or trolling idiots.

Only dude who could be 100% accurate on teenagers making life-changing decisions is the guy from the Dos Equis commercials.

Who said anything about a meltdown? You said “show dignity”. I’m not showing any non cane “dignity”. I won’t say a word if he doesn’t commit here but I’m certainly not congratulating the kid or wishing him well. That’s all.
I wouldn’t congratulate him or wish him well either but these guys are talking about “total disarray” on the board which is a meltdown and that’s pathetic for where we’re at

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know that.

I’m just telling you that’s what’s going to happen here. He’s a grown *** young man who can go where he wants. I’d rather he stay here, but I’m given to understand that there are LSU connections that may override his hometown ties.
Sorry to attack the innocent messenger here then. My comments apply to those who act like the gator board with Rashada.

I wouldn’t congratulate him or wish him well either but these guys are talking about “total disarray” on the board who ch is a meltdown and that’s pathetic for where we’re at
I will congratulate him if he chooses UM and won't say anything about it if he chooses another school. UM has the best recruiter in the country as HC who has the best staff UM has had in decades, if not ever, and NIL seems to be helping UM, so I feel confident that UM will have awesome recruiting classes with or without Jalen Brown.

I hope we keep recruiting him if he does pick LSU. That kind of speed you can't teach.

I've seen people in here comp him to Ted Ginn Jr., Phil Dorsett, Travis Benjamin--all were difference makers in college and we need that. Regardless of who we already have on board, you gotta keep recruiting kids like Brown who can score from anywhere on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back