2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brown is gone again
office-fat.gif

Advertisement
**** it, man! They got me to check this thread again. Gave this one up Wednesday night, but now I'm back for the okie doke.
Same here. Trying wrap up some work before going on vacation and gotten sucked back into this bipolar thread.
Think it’s best I just to sign off, assume he’s going to LSU and check back this evening.

Advertisement
What about a Phillip Dorsett comparison for Brown? Which is really good, 1st round pick and an NFL player, but not irreplaceable?
I think Phillip had a bit more versatility in his game.

Ted Ginn Desean Jackson Travis Benjamin are more the type of player I saw on his Jr tape. I dont really care what he does in 7v7.

Look man I ain't ****ting on him. He's a 5 star guy ranked above a lot of targets but to me he is a luxury type player and I am not going to be all that upset if we don't land him... as long as we get the other guys on our board. I feel that way because he looks physically underwhelming, excluding his speed, and one dimensional on tape.

My question was simply looking for justification that Ray Ray, Robbie, Jean, and Hykeem should be higher on the board compared to Brown despite the rankings. I used Dre and Amari as examples of players that would deserve to be at the top of the board.
Regardless of holes in his game or questions, or whatever people are saying to feel better about losing him (not saying you are doing that)

It’s still not a good thing to let a guy with legit speed and a high profile recruit get away from Gulliver. But I do realize of course you get these weird ones here and there (often WRs)

Advertisement
Mario is a true artist at this recruiting game? Heard Brown likes to feel the love, okay let me just get a checkmark Twitter account from the biggest movie this summer so he can feel loved. Master of his craft 🤌🏻

We are on the highway to the danger zone!

Brad is good for Twitter and stuff but Brad doesn’t have any more info than gabby or anyone else. It’s a smart prediction on his part. We know Wayne is tomorrow and cribby or someone said kinsler by end of the weekend so he is taking an educated guess on brown. He reads the same boards and info we do

Brad has more info than Gaby. Not as much as @Cribby of course, but who does?

As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
I can confirm Cribby can play CB. Elite back pedal move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back