2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s on commit watch
7B8B9D36-AA75-4D59-B2FB-8AD470D10A64.jpeg

Question? Are u a Dolphins fan, too?
By birth yes but my emotions are probably more attached to the Ravens than the Fins. Ginn did nothing but run in a straight line whether it was to the endzone or more often than not out of bounds leaving all kinds of yards on the field. For him being so dangerous in the return game, he amassed 7 total special teams TDs in 14 years in the pros (Hester tripled him in comparison), 8 in three years at Ohio State.

I mean **** bro, Dante Hall had 12.

I’m done with this Ginn talk, dude was a dangerous return man (albeit nothing like Hester), an above average WR in college and nothing but a WR 3/4 in the NFL. That’s it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude.. if you're sh*tting on having another Benjamin (with a lot better QB play) then maybe get yourself a new bowl of cornflakes that no one p*ssed in.

And who the **** is saying he's another Dre?
Look man I ain't ****ting on him. He's a 5 star guy ranked above a lot of targets but to me he is a luxury type player and I am not going to be all that upset if we don't land him... as long as we get the other guys on our board. I feel that way because he looks physically underwhelming, excluding his speed, and one dimensional on tape.

My question was simply looking for justification that Ray Ray, Robbie, Jean, and Hykeem should be higher on the board compared to Brown despite the rankings. I used Dre and Amari as examples of players that would deserve to be at the top of the board.

Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
At least you've got the balls to just say this which is much easier to respect

Advertisement
Dude.. if you're sh*tting on having another Benjamin (with a lot better QB play) then maybe get yourself a new bowl of cornflakes that no one p*ssed in.

And who the **** is saying he's another Dre?
What about a Phillip Dorsett comparison for Brown? Which is really good, 1st round pick and an NFL player, but not irreplaceable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back