2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I do have inside info; the rest I leave it up to how you want to deal with it.
Ghandi - I am way behind as I am catching up. Is this a case the kid legit likes LSU over UM whatever the reason may be, Zo & Mario not feeling him or a combo of both?

anybody got the math on this?

@OrangeBowlMagic
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m vexed & perplexed by ur statement. Again, a 3x 1st team All American, meaning from his True Frosh to Jr yrs, he was a 1st team All American. He didn’t play in the era we’re privy to, today. I don’t doubt his NFL career didn’t not live up to the college hype, but **** I can say that for a good amount of 1st round picks. However, in college, I’m sorry, u’re wrong. Theodore was an amazing college athlete. I don’t even like doing this, but:

Again, if we get this Jalen Brown?? Sign. Me. The. Fck. Up

This!!!

Advertisement
Is that a prediction? Or does he know something we don't?

Brad is good for Twitter and stuff but Brad doesn’t have any more info than gabby or anyone else. It’s a smart prediction on his part. We know Wayne is tomorrow and cribby or someone said kinsler by end of the weekend so he is taking an educated guess on brown. He reads the same boards and info we do

Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
It’s this possibly a mom vs dad battle which is why this is so back and forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back