2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first highlight is him against press, out jumping 2 defenders.
Press implies contact, buddy didnt jam him and didn't look like he tried either. The catch was nice but there was no contact at the high point. That was a nice play but he will have to play through contact at the next level to live up to his 5 star biling.

Advertisement
Hold up, not to “derail” but I have to go back & repost to see if I understood a player comp correctly:

-Did I read a comparison of Brown to Ginn Jr?

If I did, did I reaaaaaaally read a rebuttal saying, not a good comparison to Ginn b/c he wasn’t a #1 WR at OSU & a one trick pony??!

Am I missing something? I mean back in the day I did use to smoke a lot, so maybe I 4got a time period in my life, but wasn’t Ginn Jr a top 10 overall pick in the NFL draft and a 3x 1st-team AA at OSU? Didn’t he play 13 yrs in the league? If this is Jalen’s comparison, sign me up. If he can become a top 10 NFL draft pick & a 3x 1st team AA wearing Orange & Green, I need that action.

Hold up, not to “derail” but I have to go back & repost to see if I understood a player comp correctly:

If I did, did I reaaaaaaally read a rebuttal saying, not a good comparison to Ginn b/c he wasn’t a #1 WR at OSU & a one trick pony??!

Am I missing something? I mean back in the day I did use to smoke a lot, so maybe I 4got a time period in my life, but wasn’t Ginn Jr a top 10 overall pick in the NFL draft and a 3x 1st-team AA at OSU? Didn’t he play 13 yrs in the league? If this is Jalen’s comparison, sign me up. If he can become a top 10 NFL draft pick & a 3x 1st team AA wearing Orange & Green, I need that action.
Sure Ginn got picked too high but the people hating on him in here to make themselves feel better are cracking me up

Who cares if you’re a one trick pony when that one trick is elite?

Like we wouldn’t take a guy like that in a ******* heartbeat

Eh Jerry Rice played 20.

Advertisement

What you read was correct. This board is littered with retards and I’m not talking Velcro sneakers, I’m taking straight crayon munchers.

Eh Jerry Rice played 20.
Jerry Rice and Mark Clayton were each pure trash their first year in NFL. Let's keep away from obvious scrubs like them. I'd rather only have players equal to Randy Moss, who was excellent right from the start.

ResizedP_1113b00e-0e6d-4063-b1a1-f7cfd18d834f_348032440238067.gif

Advertisement
I think when you think of Ted Ginn you put his nfl career in there. Ted Ginn was electric in college. Not a bad thing depending on what type of receiver you like.
Wasn’t a bad slot guy either. Played over a decade in the slot.

He wasn’t anywhere near an elite receiver lmao. He was just fast not taking away he was good but he’s not my comp for brown. I think the kids capable of more. I didn’t bash him he was an ok receiver but stop acting like he was a true #1 ever at any point in his career which is what I think this kid can be

He was an all American returner not reciever and the dolphins stupid front office took him to high because of bad scouting. No doubt he was fast but never was a true #1 receiver that’s my argument with whoever about brown not that he doesn’t have similar speed. I personally think this kid can be a true #1 and Ted was never that.

Attachments

• 21C61654-F530-4901-8D8D-4BA64697724D.png
    21C61654-F530-4901-8D8D-4BA64697724D.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: DTP
Advertisement
He wasn’t anywhere near an elite receiver lmao. He was just fast not taking away he was good but he’s not my comp for brown. I think the kids capable of more. I didn’t bash him he was an ok receiver but stop acting like he was a true #1 ever at any point in his career which is what I think this kid can be

I’m vexed & perplexed by ur statement. Again, a 3x 1st team All American, meaning from his True Frosh to Jr yrs, he was a 1st team All American. He didn’t play in the era we’re privy to, today. I don’t doubt his NFL career didn’t not live up to the college hype, but **** I can say that for a good amount of 1st round picks. However, in college, I’m sorry, u’re wrong. Theodore was an amazing college athlete. I don’t even like doing this, but:

Again, if we get this Jalen Brown?? Sign. Me. The. Fck. Up

He was an all American returner not reciever and the dolphins stupid front office took him to high because of bad scouting. No doubt he was fast but never was a true #1 receiver that’s my argument with whoever about brown not that he doesn’t have similar speed. I personally think this kid can be a true #1 and Ted was never that.

Now the truth comes out; u’re a Dolphin fan. Lol. Carry on w/ ur bitterness.

Advertisement
I had at least 5 s.fla wrs i liked better than him and wanted him as a cb....Jus my thoughts. He was a CIS board favorite though.
I admit that I let the pure speed he has led me to thinking that he was better than he actually is.

Who are those 5 or more you like better? It would be interesting to see your list.

Now the truth comes out; u’re a Dolphin fan. Lol. Carry on w/ ur bitterness.
Lol na I’m not a dolphin fan but I don’t think of Ted Ginn as a special reciever maybe playmaker but he’ll him and cordelle Patterson is on the same level in my eyes and that’s not a #1

I’m vexed & perplexed by ur statement. Again, a 3x 1st team All American, meaning from his True Frosh to Jr yrs, he was a 1st team All American. He didn’t play in the era we’re privy to, today. I don’t doubt his NFL career didn’t not live up to the college hype, but **** I can say that for a good amount of 1st round picks. However, in college, I’m sorry, u’re wrong. Theodore was an amazing college athlete. I don’t even like doing this, but:

Again, if we get this Jalen Brown?? Sign. Me. The. Fck. Up

Great returner 762 yards isn’t great or you wanna gloss over the stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back