2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would love to have him. Understandable he wants to be in an offense that requires less blocking responsibility from the WR core.
Kelly's offense does not produce elite WRs. TE yes, RB arguably, Wrs fucc no.

Advertisement
Hey weren't you giving me a rash a crap because I dared to say that I thought Jalen Brown wasn't coming? Then when it seemed he was going to announce for us you had to be a jerk and post a **** emoji after quoting me. Now however it seems like he's going to commit to another school. Must be embarrassing for you. I hate it because Brown was my fav WR this cycle. Like us Cubans like to say.... "Te cojistes el culo con la puerta"

Advertisement
The way this staff recruits? Sounds fishy
If it's true, it means they're not as high on him as fans/recruiting services are.

I could see them being happy with the speed there Washington and Ray Ray bring.

Also looked at the kids Twitter and it's definitely not pro Miami at all. If you just looked at it unbiased, LSU would be the guess.

How anyone can decide to play for Kelly over Mario is beyond me.
Aahmon Richards and Stacey Coley stayed home, but Pope stayed home. Going national has to be the plan but keep fighting for these local 5 star recruits until the ink dries.
If it came down to the Washington's or Brown we made the right call FYI. But Brown is an L now move on and don't refute the facts.
Nah. Brown just reminds me of every top wr who left Miami such as Bowe, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Xavier Williams, and Brooks.

Advertisement
After reading the last 26 pages of this thread straight....I can use this meme again.
D0guoQuWkAADBli.jpeg

Advertisement
Aahmon Richards and Stacey Coley stayed home, but Pope stayed home. Going national has to be the plan but keep fighting for these local 5 star recruits until the ink dries.

Nah. Brown just reminds me of every top wr who left Miami such as Bowe, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Xavier Williams, and Brooks.
Inniss fits the Group you described Brown does not. Either way it's a huge loss but those were a lot of Day 1 studs.

You call them busts, I call them multi-millionaires. Especially Fuller. What's he made in the league? $40M? And he's what...27 years old? You can call me a bust all you want for that cheese.
He ran a 4.3 those guys don't get kicked to curb but 3 teams in 5 years isn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back