2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I have 5 years with misses you can count on one hand ? Is that why I was the only one to put in a cb with a high confidence on Mauigoa? When all the pros refrained , every one of them. What about calling commits two months out and the weekend they’d commit? I’ll happily bump that for you. I’ve laid my entire nut sack on the line over five years risking my reputation in front of this entire board and you say that ****.

Even with J Brown me and others here said it wasn’t looking good even though all the cb’s were on Miami. If your dumb *** actually knew where me and some other posters info came from you’d stfu. You don’t live long in the prediction game if you don’t have legit info. Fact is the trend with Miami recruiting has been this board and professionals know it. I won’t be discredited for walking a ledge this long by some twit trolling.
That’s why I have 5 years with misses you can count on one hand ? Is that why I was the only one to put in a cb with a high confidence on Mauigoa? When all the pros refrained , every one of them. What about calling commits two months out and the weekend they’d commit? I’ll happily bump that for you. I’ve laid my entire nut sack on the line over five years risking my reputation in front of this entire board and you say that ****.

Even with J Brown me and others here said it wasn’t looking good even though all the cb’s were on Miami. If your dumb *** actually knew where me and some other posters info came from you’d stfu. You don’t live long in the prediction game if you don’t have legit info. Fact is the trend with Miami recruiting has been this board and professionals know it. I won’t be discredited for walking a ledge this long by some twit trolling.

‘Yes hi FBI there’s a dead body here you need to come scoop off the ground.’

Advertisement

I love you man - No homo.

But keep your ******* in ya pants with these clowns. They aren't worth it.

At least you have a premium account unlike all the other cheap f*cks who can’t spend $25 to support a site we all love and spend time on 🤝
No Money Confused Travolta GIF

Advertisement

Hey thanks for sharing man. Do you know who’s the next commit coming that’ll help ease the sting of missing out on a backyard 5star? Wayne on Saturday? We still good on that

Advertisement
Long enough to remember it was Johnson before Peterson 😂. Even still we've been an underwhelming program for roughly two decades so being stunned that a 5 Star doesn't commit or sign is crazy. Especially since we haven't been relevant for most of their lives. Leave the tears for the Gators and Noles
This aint about kids burning us. Our staff are the ones backing off. Dont know why fans trashing kids.

Advertisement
To all of you bashing @Cribby, kick rocks.

Ignore these fools, brother. They’re probably trolls from other fan bases.

This board appreciates all your hard work and info. Don’t let the ***aloons get to you.
It’s just trolls. Reality was that he gave us the real/true outcome yet again. Just because it’s a loss on Miami’s end doesn’t mean he was wrong.

Btw, have to wonder now, why would we let Seymore go? He is a good player and if Williams and Brown are out, what was the purpose. Also whats going on with Fowles?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back