2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lol lemme show y'all how it's done..

giphy.gif

Bring me some other WRs and I'll be fine.

Some kids just want/need to get away and do their own thing.

Plus, he’s watched LSU pump out receiver after receiver in the past 5-10 years. Doesn’t matter if the coaches have changed, we are still TEU and they are still WRU.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
I find his recruitment strange because it was us and Michigan then the guy who was recruiting him at Michigan came here. So it was a double plus. Miami Flo.....however reliable he is said when Zo came in, targets were reevaluated and he was one of them. And this was weeks ago after the Vegas 7v7 tournament.
Idk why I’m being nice here listen to him. He has been wrong about a lot of things and still post his stuff like it’s gospel. I trust the Chick-fil-A guy over him

Advertisement
@Ghandi warned us from the start not to get our hopes up because his dad would never let him sign here. We can't say we weren't warned. I don't know the story behind the scenes but he's been saying this over and over for months now.
Never heard of the guy before now. But just like the Bai Jobe recruitment, players not taking a OV before making a decision signals lack or interest on atleast 1 part. That goes for Cedric Baxter. And now I'm starting to wonder about Bain as well.

Advertisement
Yesterday I mentioned that things seem odd for Brown to commit here and it just didn't seem right. I was ripped by a few people. Heck, I really don't know what his intentions are but it doesn't seem posItive for UM. For a player who lives so close to UM HIS ACTIONS DO NOT REFLECT THAT HE WANTS TO BE PART OF THIS CLASS. It's a shame but I still would recruit him heavily till signing day because I do believe Brian Kelly is over his head at LSU.
It's our side apparently backing off

Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Never heard of the guy before now. But just like the Bai Jobe recruitment, players not taking a OV before making a decision signals lack or interest on atleast 1 part. That goes for Cedric Baxter. And now I'm starting to wonder about Bain as well.

Every time I bring up Bain ppl go at me. Something about his recruitment seems off. I know his has family on staff blah blah blah but he loves Saban and Bama. Let’s see if he ends up a Cane in the end

Well at least I got this in before the cb’s started rolling in. Me , boar and 1mh try to keep things real.
We should all greatly appreciate what all of you do for the greatest Cane site on the web.

I hope that the fan base doesn’t freak out, and that everyone nuts up. Nobody ever gets them all. We’re still gonna get a bunch of studs.

I’d love to have him in our class, and hope he picks us. If he doesn’t, then he’s not a Cane and I’ll wish him well… like stated above, we will still get some studs that want to be here. Curious to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back