2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The job is stack chips obviously. That said Washington an JoJo have plenty of speed an signing day is a ways away if we really want him.

Give me Keem an Jean an idc, he’s not Josia Trader or Jeremiah Smith level can’t miss imo.

Any idea what in the world happened here? Or would you rather not say until after lol
I know people close to him and players on the team thought cane. Earlier today there was negativity coming out on Miami‘s end. Luckily for my *** I have multiple good peeps to lean on for info lol , or I’d look really bad instead of kinda dumb.

Advertisement
Too many of you want to sulk about this. **** them. They don't want to be here. We're getting 4 studs at WR. The top 6-7 guys down here are all great.

Advertisement
Few weeks ago Flo on one of his afternoon shows was really speaking negatively of Brown. And was basically intimating that when Zo came in some targets were re evaluated. It was right after the Vegas 7v7 tournament. I did not like it at all. Basically saying he got bullied in Vegas etc. I don't remember what was the date.
I always got mark pope vibes from him
I want wrs that violently go get balls and not just hope they come to them
That why I was hoping we somehow can land innis

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Advertisement
Guess he realized that Coral Gables is a ghetto, we play in a rented stadium, and the $80 million Ruiz was offering was actually cartel money trafficked through class action lawsuits and arepa food trucks. He's too slow, too; too soft to be WR1 and we only want Canes that want to be Canes 4 life.
(Learned a thing or tue from them gator screenshots...)

gonna say it again...there is a reason (partially) the Gaytor is collapsing...that fan base is a corny toxic pile..croots see EVERYTHING.
be classy...we arent them. this kid is a stud and it sucks to lose him...but we can't win every battle ffs.

Advertisement
I know people close to him and players on the team thought cane. Earlier today there was negativity coming out on Miami‘s end. Luckily for my *** I have multiple good peeps to lean on for info lol , or I’d look really bad instead of kinda dumb.
Oh nah I didn’t mean like that, I don’t blame you for being confident or anything. ****, seems like just about everybody was at first until more started coming out.

I more so meant why the choice would be LSU. Just seems like it’s coming as a surprise to the majority, even other people who are also typically plugged in

Was it from a play standpoint or something outside of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back