2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To be fair, the questions surrounding his toughness and hands started well before this. Pretty sure it was before Rashada even committed.

Now his speed is elite, can’t teach that.
Ivins basically called him soft on the last podcast. I’m sure Miami wants him bad for the speed but I’d be surprised if he ends up a 5 star. Ivins sounded like writing was on the wall for a drop in rankings.

Ivins basically called him soft on the last podcast. I’m sure Miami wants him bad for the speed but I’d be surprised if he ends up a 5 star. Ivins sounded like writing was on the wall for a drop in rankings.
Hope he falls to 3* fucc Kelly.

Cribby to Wiltfong if Brown picks Miami.

the rock wrestling GIF by WWE
"The Cribby to Wiltfong part2"
img_6_1647000827576.jpg

Advertisement
Picking LSU to be closer to someone in Mississippi is idiotic. It’ll like a 1.5hr flight to Miami. And this kid will be getting like half a mill at least. **** he’d have more than enough to literally pay for her to move and live until she got a new job…

If he chose LSU it’s not actually because his mom is closer being in Mississippi, because that’s just plain stupid.
Yeah the mom thing is bs insider talk like what Gaby says. Even the "he doesn't like Washington brothers". Really? That's a reason to not attend a school? I ****n fell in love with Miami. No way I would have chosen elsewhere even if someone I absolutely despised from high school also went. If he choose LSU it's just cause he's probably always liked them or fell in love with it recently. Maybe he idolizes Jamarr Chase/Burrow

What our insiders say for the most part is the best. Just state the truth. "It's not looking good for us." We don't know why.

Advertisement
The way this staff recruits? Sounds fishy
Yeah I find it hard to believe they dont overrecruit. I'd rather recruit a 5 star I don't love like crazy just in case all my other options fall apart. Mario isn't dumb. Only way is if it is 100% set in stone that we have the guys we want, which I wouldn't give in to unless it was a Duke Johnson level recruiting lockdown.

no disrespect to his talent, but based on what you guys have seen in his short stint as the hc at miami if we miss on brown we won't find another wr just as talented or even more? again, no disrespect to brown, but the put some some respeck on mc name

Advertisement
I’m gonna put my tin foil hat on real quick and say that all the insiders got together in a message and decided they didn’t want to blow up the kids spot so they dialed it back so the info doesn’t leak out to all the other teams fans who have been frequenting our board recently. I’ll hang up and listen
💯‼️

Advertisement
Wiltfong just put in the CB for Brown to LSU.

Not that he’s *never* been wrong, but sounds like it’s a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back