2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
E4C35D9C-A67E-4CA2-A224-28759FF12DED.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
In my opinion if he goes to lsu pull the offer not worth all the time we spent into recruiting him even our last staff was on him hard.If he picks lsu good riddance.
No, you never stop recruiting a kid just bc he commits to another school. You stay on em and you flip em. This staff can do that. He may be our highest rated wr commit, but he isn’t even our best wr commit. Would love him to “boost” our class, but give me Cormani and Hicks.

Advertisement
OK dude has wanted to commit for some time, but suddenly says he's going to commit in a couple of days?

This screams of a plan. To me this says he is announcing because someone has been holding onto his commitment and they finally determined now was the best time. Sounds like Mario working it like all these other commits. This is part of the plan. Something may have changed. Maybe some other fish is about to jump in and Mario wants to kill it this weekend and told him to come on board now to title wave this ****. But this is part of a larger plan. Its like Mario is busting teams in the mouth with his plan and this would be busting LSU in the mouth.

I also think Alinen is sitting their waiting as well. He alluded to that in one of his tweets about getting the commit graphics dude ready. That's when Mario busts Alabama in the mouth.

He also is close to Rashada, he jetted to Miami fast when Rashada asked him to get there. That would mean he knew where he was going when he did that.

Dude was part of Miami Immortals getting flown around on private jets with his boys... and with Ruiz... He knows the love he will get here.

Kid is a Cane.

Watch

OK dude has wanted to commit for some time, but suddenly says he's going to commit in a couple of days?

This screams of a plan. To me this says he is announcing because someone has been holding onto his commitment and they finally determined now was the best time. Sounds like Mario working it like all these other commits. This is part of the plan. Something may have changed. Maybe some other fish is about to jump in and Mario wants to kill it this weekend and told him to come on board now to title wave this ****. But this is part of a larger plan. Its like Mario is busting teams in the mouth with his plan and this would be busting LSU in the mouth.

I also think Alinen is sitting their waiting as well. He alluded to that in one of his tweets about getting the commit graphics dude ready. That's when Mario busts Alabama in the mouth.

He also is close to Rashada, he jetted to Miami fast when Rashada asked him to get there. That would mean he knew where he was going when he did that.

Dude was part of Miami Immortals getting flown around on private jets with his boys... and with Ruiz... He knows the love he will get here.

Kid is a Cane.

Watch

Just listen to Cribby

Advertisement
I do have inside info; the rest I leave it up to how you want to deal with it.
I got you bro. After the fact, if you want me to undelete a thread you started I can talk to Inday about it - or at least screenshot it - once I find it. Lol.

I appreciate you keeping things the way you have and letting the beds be made on their own.

Kid is a Cane.

Watch
100% agreed. If he wanted LSU all this time and hates Miami and Cristobal, he would have stopped visiting Miami. This is some sort of troll job imo.

And if he really had issues with Miami for some reason, he’d be trolling us rn. But his IG has Michigan and LSU stuff only. No Miami. I think it’s be the opposite if he were going to LSU and hated us.

Ja'Marr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Justin Jefferson, DJ Chark, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham... I can't think of any reason why a WR recruit would pick LSU
How does any of that tie in to the current staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back