2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan insider said

Decision day has officially been set for top Michigan target Jalen Brown. While all signs point to another excellent trip to Ann Arbor for his recent official visit, if I had to lodge a Crystal Ball pick right now it wouldn’t be for the Maize & Blue.

Based on several conversations in the last 24 hours, and few since Brown released his announcement date, my current OPINION is that this one is trending towards LSU.”

Really want this kid. We’ll see how this plays out. I trust Mario.

Advertisement
malcolm-x-angry.gif

Tight ends and RBs in Kelly’s offense
Exactly and last time I checked he doesn’t play either. Kid visits with Rashada and has seemed all Cane even before that and now suddenly he’s an LSU lean. Just sounds like another wishy washy South Florida kid.

I find it hard to believe he wants to play for Brian Kelly over Mario… probably just creating suspense for his announcement

Honestly if this kid chooses LSU I’m happy with Robby Washington, Ray Ray, Jean and then shoot for Hykeem. I wouldn’t even chase after Brown. That opens an extra spot for let’s say Freeling if Samson, Kinsler and the Finnish kid jump on board. We have plenty of good news coming.

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe he wants to play for Brian Kelly over Mario… probably just creating suspense for his announcement
That’s also another thought. The LSU over Miami stuff doesn’t make sense but I’m not sweating a commitment to another school in July.

Few weeks ago Flo on one of his afternoon shows was really speaking negatively of Brown. And was basically intimating that when Zo came in some targets were re evaluated. It was right after the Vegas 7v7 tournament. I did not like it at all. Basically saying he got bullied in Vegas etc. I don't remember what was the date.

Deleting posts meow?

Lmao

Just remember me when you’re crying about him stuffing it to Cristobal and Gattis
Without opening a door to vitriol, which isn’t helpful, I want to note clearly in advance that if this goes sideways, that it will have been called 110% correctly by @Ghandi. That’s a fact and if it does go that way, he can elaborate if he wants to.

Just let it play out to the announcement.

Advertisement
Few weeks ago Flo on one of his afternoon shows was really speaking negatively of Brown. And was basically intimation that when Zo came in some targets were re evaluated. It was right after the Vegas 7v7 tournament. I did not like it at all.

Any specifics about things he was critiquing?

Reactions: jsy
Know rivals doesn’t know anything but they already have him going to lsu.

Attachments

• F5BAE26D-1081-4344-B906-5AF5DF6560F3.png
    F5BAE26D-1081-4344-B906-5AF5DF6560F3.png
    540 KB · Views: 259
Advertisement
Any specifics about things he was critiquing?
He just said Jalen Brown got bullied in Vegas and some other stuff he said. And he may not be in the class. I did not like it at all. How u gonna judge players on flag football?

All these recruits tend to be leaning somewhere else close to the end, then they commit here.

Advertisement
Ja'Marr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Justin Jefferson, DJ Chark, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham... I can't think of any reason why a WR recruit would pick LSU
Those players all played under different regimes. Also, Landry and Beckham didn’t do **** while at LSU, since their offense was hot garbage. Chase, Marshall and Jefferson had one spectacular year with Brady helping to guide their offense, that’s it.

They don’t even have a QB yet in their class. Definitely surprising if he picks L$U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back