2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is such a head-scratcher, honestly. Been on campus a million times, been considered a Miami lock by **** near everyone, showed up to hang out with Rashada on his OV… how in the world does that lead to LSU?

Lol I guess we shall see. Never count Mario out but whatever the pick is I doubt he would have suddenly set the date if a decision wasn’t already made

Advertisement
I feel like we get burned a lot by these “always on campus” kids. I wonder if maybe they’re just seeing the campus and program so much it loses its shine.

we suck again GIF

Either way I’m willing to bet this kid ends up in this class. Who tf is rushing to commit and play for that creep Brian Kelly
Agree. This is one where with enough pressure, as signing day nears, you can easily convince him to stay home.

An elite WR would be great, but I have my eye on these DE/DT announcements.

Advertisement
Doesn’t make any sense to go to LSU with that bozo Kelly. Kid weird if that’s the case

Either way I’m willing to bet this kid ends up in this class. Who tf is rushing to commit and play for that creep Brian Kelly
I feel like Kelly may want to try and gain some momentum and simultaneously try to slow ours down. Long term the strategy probably wouldn’t work but I’m trying to rationalize why they’d be the pick currently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gonna put my tin foil hat on real quick and say that all the insiders got together in a message and decided they didn’t want to blow up the kids spot so they dialed it back so the info doesn’t leak out to all the other teams fans who have been frequenting our board recently. I’ll hang up and listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back