2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From Michigan 247:

“(Cristobal) recruits hard, but at the end of the day I told Jalen (handling recruiting) is like in football when you're the quarterback,” Mr. Brown said. “You go through your progressions and you see what the best fit for you is at the end of the day.”

“It is different (with all the staff departures),” Brown’s father James told The Michigan Insider. “It's crazy. It's cool that Gattis and them are (at Miami), but those were our guys up there (at Michigan). At the same time, I still like it up north (and) I still like the way he fits in the Big 10.”

“I've been talking to (Bellamy), and Jalen did a Zoom with Harbaugh since then, so we've been talking to them a lot, “ Mr. Brown said. “We're trying to make it back up there. I'm trying to figure out a date. With track and everything going on it's gonna be kind of tight, but we're definitely gonna get back there soon.”

“I want Jalen to see everything and go (to schools) a couple times... the places that he likes,” Mr. Brown stated. “We've already been in Michigan twice already, but a third and a fourth time ain't gonna hurt.”
We want to keep getting VIP treatment from programs and be invited on trips

From Michigan 247:

“(Cristobal) recruits hard, but at the end of the day I told Jalen (handling recruiting) is like in football when you're the quarterback,” Mr. Brown said. “You go through your progressions and you see what the best fit for you is at the end of the day.”

“It is different (with all the staff departures),” Brown’s father James told The Michigan Insider. “It's crazy. It's cool that Gattis and them are (at Miami), but those were our guys up there (at Michigan). At the same time, I still like it up north (and) I still like the way he fits in the Big 10.”

“I've been talking to (Bellamy), and Jalen did a Zoom with Harbaugh since then, so we've been talking to them a lot, “ Mr. Brown said. “We're trying to make it back up there. I'm trying to figure out a date. With track and everything going on it's gonna be kind of tight, but we're definitely gonna get back there soon.”

“I want Jalen to see everything and go (to schools) a couple times... the places that he likes,” Mr. Brown stated. “We've already been in Michigan twice already, but a third and a fourth time ain't gonna hurt.”
Sounds like pops likes the process quite a bit

Harbaugh ****ed a lot of people off flirting with the NFL this off season (big reason why Gattis left) and they got a taste of success last year so the fans will only want more. They are losing a lot of dudes to the NFL so should be interesting to see how they do this year.

Advertisement
From Michigan 247:

Sounds like Pops really is enjoying the recruiting and the VIP treatment they got in vacation destination Ann Arbor Michigan….

Good for them but I hope this isn’t an all season affair when Jalen knows he’s wants to be here and can be helping recruit his teammates

Do you blame him? 5* hotels, 5* meals, red carpet treatment..Enjoy it! Its only April. **** I would ride it out through the summer. No need to make a commitment until August if you ask me. Most of these kids are probably shooting for commitments before their Sr season starts.

There will always be a game to play and players to play it! This is one of those games and Pops is one of those players. I think this is where we're suppose to "trust the process" and "watch the finish".

Advertisement
That read extremely disjointed. Not even sure what to make of that, seemed like there are relevant parts missing
Not much missing. His father basically says that even though Gattis isn’t there they will continue to be recruited by Michigan. He’s trying to get up there again soon but schedule is tight with track etc. he has counseled Jalen to consider all his options and pick what fits him best. They plan to get there again whether it’s unofficial or official.

From Michigan 247:

It would be so cool if Miama "fans" and parents had any loyalty whatsoever

Brown supposed to be there today.

Also, he will be bumped to a 4* composite soon. He is now the lowest rated 5*, so just a matter of time once he pulls trigger for us.

Same happened to Malik Bryant as well, he is now a composite 4* as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Also, he will be bumped to a 4* composite soon. He is now the lowest rated 5*, so just a matter of time once he pulls trigger for us.

Does this meaning
We getting both?

He has always been borderline. Wait til he run a sub 10.6 100, he will keep his 5th. Malik is weird, he is a 5 star Jack but as an LB he isn’t quite as good although still a monster.

Well that is messing up my at least 4 5 star prediction. Don't worry there are a few that it might be virtually impossible to not have as 5 stars:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back