2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah they are 2 of the fastest players in the nation. Or you don't think Robby is fast?

Sure he's fast but I haven't seen a verifiable speed and last time he commented on it was last fall when he said he was going to try to break 10.8 (which leads me to beleive he was around the 11s mark). There are other dudes faster than that. Brown is a legit 10.5/10.6 and by all accounts, is getting faster. Will be interesting to see this spring how his T&F season unfolds. To my knowledge, RW is not running track this spring but I could be wrong.

Advertisement
Devonta Smith comparisons are pretty accurate from what I have seen. I think he can get to 180lbs+ though and still keep that speed. Smith probably still doesn’t weigh 175lbs.

Advertisement
Visiting Texas this weekend and he may be close to committing. If that’s so Ivins likes Miami

Edit: Ivins spoke to his dad not Jalen directly. Jalen really enjoyed his time here last week, wants to see UT and may visit Michigan but a decision could be coming soon.

Wait but didn't FSU say he was nowhere near a decision...

Advertisement
I don’t think smith is as fast as J Brown.
lol.. Bruh.. Did you watch Smith play? Dude was smooth as **** and never got caught from behind.. He ran similar times as they both have verified 10.6 times in high school.. Brown is still in junior season and can improve on his times of course.. Smith was like 6 feet 170, you better be fast af if you gonna be making people look stupid..

Advertisement
If we believe in Josh Newberg's crystal ball J Brown then we have to take his crystal balls of D. LeBlanc, P. Kirkland, and C. McClain to the Gators.
Nope, not buying into that. I ignore all his CBs for consistency. Yet, a broken clock is right twice a day.

From Michigan 247:

“(Cristobal) recruits hard, but at the end of the day I told Jalen (handling recruiting) is like in football when you're the quarterback,” Mr. Brown said. “You go through your progressions and you see what the best fit for you is at the end of the day.”

“It is different (with all the staff departures),” Brown’s father James told The Michigan Insider. “It's crazy. It's cool that Gattis and them are (at Miami), but those were our guys up there (at Michigan). At the same time, I still like it up north (and) I still like the way he fits in the Big 10.”

“I've been talking to (Bellamy), and Jalen did a Zoom with Harbaugh since then, so we've been talking to them a lot, “ Mr. Brown said. “We're trying to make it back up there. I'm trying to figure out a date. With track and everything going on it's gonna be kind of tight, but we're definitely gonna get back there soon.”

“I want Jalen to see everything and go (to schools) a couple times... the places that he likes,” Mr. Brown stated. “We've already been in Michigan twice already, but a third and a fourth time ain't gonna hurt.”

From Michigan 247:

“(Cristobal) recruits hard, but at the end of the day I told Jalen (handling recruiting) is like in football when you're the quarterback,” Mr. Brown said. “You go through your progressions and you see what the best fit for you is at the end of the day.”

“It is different (with all the staff departures),” Brown’s father James told The Michigan Insider. “It's crazy. It's cool that Gattis and them are (at Miami), but those were our guys up there (at Michigan). At the same time, I still like it up north (and) I still like the way he fits in the Big 10.”

“I've been talking to (Bellamy), and Jalen did a Zoom with Harbaugh since then, so we've been talking to them a lot, “ Mr. Brown said. “We're trying to make it back up there. I'm trying to figure out a date. With track and everything going on it's gonna be kind of tight, but we're definitely gonna get back there soon.”

“I want Jalen to see everything and go (to schools) a couple times... the places that he likes,” Mr. Brown stated. “We've already been in Michigan twice already, but a third and a fourth time ain't gonna hurt.”
Fvck that nerd Hairball

From Michigan 247:

That read extremely disjointed. Not even sure what to make of that, seemed like there are relevant parts missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back