2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

One of the biggest agents on west coast told me he thinks Moore is the best prospect in this class. Personally, I think he’s way overrated, but what the **** do I know. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Without the baggage, I would take Rashada over Moore in a heartbeat.

I'm in agreement with the agent you spoke to, at least in the Moore versus Rashada debate. I posted as much prior to Rashada giving a verbal our way. Guess we'll see and it doesn't really matter either way.

Advertisement
Remember when QBs used to be the flagship recruit of the class, shut it down early and helped recruit the rest of the class?

Ah, old times.
honestly, just getting one in the portal every 2 years probably just makes the most financial sense. Get a low 4 star guy every class from HS for cheap - like an Emory. Someone with potential to build to a starter in 2-3 yrs. And Try to get a portal star QB whenever possible...

Seems like he doesn’t have a lot of clients with an offer list of Arkansas State, Troy, Jacksonville State and West Florida…
Crazy to think he could be under the radar after being an elite 11 finalist. All of those guys are household names.

Advertisement
WOW

Attachments

• C651B865-8B93-4C0F-9FB2-E500F021EB4B.jpeg
    C651B865-8B93-4C0F-9FB2-E500F021EB4B.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 696
Advertisement
Instead of paying a HS senior 10mill why not hire a competent OC and run an exciting offense that QBs will join for free
I agree with hiring a competent OC but no elite QBs are paying for free. That being said I think we are landing a QB for free, atleast I hope so

The No. 3 overall recruit in quarterback Dante Moore has been a verbal to Oregon since July and all the intel says they’ll hold on to him, but the blue-chipper did take an official to UCLA this past weekend and he had a good time in Westwood. A source did say he could head back to Eugene this weekend. Ohio State is all in on flipping newly-minted Top247 passer Lincoln Kienholz from Washington and isn’t in the Moore sweepstakes. Miami and Texas A&M took late swings in trying to garner interest from Moore

The No. 3 overall recruit in quarterback Dante Moore has been a verbal to Oregon since July and all the intel says they’ll hold on to him, but the blue-chipper did take an official to UCLA this past weekend and he had a good time in Westwood. A source did say he could head back to Eugene this weekend. Ohio State is all in on flipping newly-minted Top247 passer Lincoln Kienholz from Washington and isn’t in the Moore sweepstakes. Miami and Texas A&M took late swings in trying to garner interest from Moore

I will say I’m surprised Mario couldn’t get him to take an OV here

That Keinholz kid was a low-mid 3 star for months while committed to Washington , Ohio ST starts recruiting him , takes a visit there and immediately gets a huge bump into the top247 😅

Advertisement
That Keinholz kid was a low-mid 3 star for months while committed to Washington , Ohio ST starts recruiting him , takes a visit there and immediately gets a huge bump into the top247 😅
I thought Ohio state already had raiola?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back