2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Brother Rice was always a power house. I went to Henry Ford high school. There is another good Detroit high school and I believe it is Detroit Cass Tech. I could be wrong though so dont quote me on that one.
Lots of comments in this topic about how good Cass Tech is in football. Pretty cool to see a magnet school alos good in sports.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like in the latest 247 update he’s moved up to the 8 player and went from a 95 to a 97 ranking. Weird considering there a good few people talking about how bad he looked at the Miami 7v7 event. Curious how the **** 247 does these lol

Advertisement
Looks like in the latest 247 update he’s moved up to the 8 player and went from a 95 to a 97 ranking. Weird considering there a good few people talking about how bad he looked at the Miami 7v7 event. Curious how the **** 247 does these lol
He looked bad in comparison to Nico who looked lights out. I know we all want Nico but this kid is no consolation prize. It would be big time to pull him out of the grasp of Michigan and ND who are on him big time. (pause)

He looked bad in comparison to Nico who looked lights out. I know we all want Nico but this kid is no consolation prize. It would be big time to pull him out of the grasp of Michigan and ND who are on him big time. (pause)
Admittedly, I prefer Nico of the two but I agree, Dante is a 5* in his own right. I saw the things people who attended the event were saying and I thought I remember seeing people say he was just flat out not good at the event. Give me Nico, Dante, or Jaden and I am a happy camper.

Advertisement
U better had’ve hit the pause button bc u know I was lurking🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Brother Rice was always a power house. I went to Henry Ford high school. There is another good Detroit high school and I believe it is Detroit Cass Tech. I could be wrong though so dont quote me on that one.
Cass Tech and King are the top 2 PSL schools by far. The top private schools in the area lately have been Warren DeLaSalle and DCC.
Belville and west Bloomfield have been solid as of late too.

Last edited:
Was Pete Mitchell a Brother Rice guy? I may be dating myself with that name…

Advertisement
Was Pete Mitchell a Brother Rice guy? I may be dating myself with that name…
Older than me, the only Pete Mitchell is know of is Maverick from Top Gun 😂

Edit: had to Google the guy. Not too old, but yeah he came from Brother Rice along with TJ Lang and Chris Hansen from "To Catch a Predator"

Advertisement
Back