Miami offers 2022 grad transfer OL Hunter Nourzad from Cornell

Advertisement
Wish Gaynor well, hard worker, but from listening to his interviews I’ll admit I questioned his ability to handle the “between the ears” portion of the game. Would be a big upgrade to get an Ivy League kid, that can play, in at C… where you want someone with some smarts

The UM OL coach shared film on each lineman with Mirabal before Mirabal arrived in Miami .. they did a zoom meeting and discussed each player. Mario had notes on each OL to review on his flight to Miami. Guys started attacking before they left Oregon.
I got to say I have been impressed with the professionalism by the staff leaving Miami. I have heard of no drama going on. I do think that this staff cared about the kids.

Advertisement

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 60
Couple of clips in there of him seemlessly picking up stunts which is more than I can I've seen from our linemen in a while lol Like the player alot. He's got a mean streak that I'm not sure any of our guys have either.

Our o-line couldn’t pick up a stunt to save their lives. Not sure how many times I saw Donaldson pick the wrong guy to block and leave a rusher a free path to the QB. That needs to get cleaned up asap. Hopefully rivers will be back 100% by fall camp he is needed

Advertisement
Don't think I'll ever forget about Tommy Kennedy, but it will be simple either he can play or he can't and he's 1 & done

Don't think I'll ever forget about Tommy Kennedy, but it will be simple either he can play or he can't and he's 1 & done
2 years…not one. Ivey league didn’t play last year.

And he was (reportedly) recruited by some big problems too...bad evaluations happen but, make no mistake, there are good football players at the lower rung of college football who can play for most of the elite programs.
And they often end up playing in the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would we push him inside? We need a right tackle badly! We need just one right guard. Those guys are easier to find in the portal

Why would we push him inside? We need a right tackle badly! We need just one right guard. Those guys are easier to find in the portal
Bruh we need both just as bad. It doesn’t matter where he is. He’s probably playing inside because of his size. Not a lot of P5 RT’s are 6’3 3/4 310.

Bruh we need both just as bad. It doesn’t matter where he is. He’s probably playing inside because of his size. Not a lot of P5 RT’s are 6’3 3/4 310.
6’4 is average height for a college RT. Not a lot of guys are above 6’5.

Advertisement
Back