Miami offers 2022 grad transfer OL Hunter Nourzad from Cornell

01Canes

Senior
Hunter Nourzad (6'4", 298 pounds), a first team All-Ivy League selection, says he's been offered by Miami as a grad transfer. Originally from Marietta, Georgia. He's picked up offers from Miami, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Iowa, Penn State, and Nebraska in the past week. His bio says he's started 19 consecutive games at right tackle.

Advertisement
He can play center or RT. Fluid with no hitch in his step and plays with a mean streak as well. You can totally play worse football than Ivey League and he seems to be one of the best linemen in the class but he has 2 years of eligibility. I would think inside is where you would want him. Not impossible to put another 10 pounds of muscle on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed Helms The Office GIF - Ed Helms The Office Andy Bernard GIFs

Couple of clips in there of him seemlessly picking up stunts which is more than I can I've seen from our linemen in a while lol Like the player alot. He's got a mean streak that I'm not sure any of our guys have either.

Advertisement
Well Mario ain’t ****** around with the trenches
I honestly think it's like when Richt initially turned up. He was horrified at the quality of athletes on Greentree.

Cristobal is the same - I'm assuming he's met most of the players now and walked around a practice or two. Not sure if he's seen much tape of the team playing yet, but he clearly thinks "where the big bois at tho?"

Advertisement
I honestly think it's like when Richt initially turned up. He was horrified at the quality of athletes on Greentree.

Cristobal is the same - I'm assuming he's met most of the players now and walked around a practice or two. Not sure if he's seen much tape of the team playing yet, but he clearly thinks "where the big bois at tho?"
The UM OL coach shared film on each lineman with Mirabal before Mirabal arrived in Miami .. they did a zoom meeting and discussed each player. Mario had notes on each OL to review on his flight to Miami. Guys started attacking before they left Oregon.

Just the type of player Miami needs on the inside. He can play center or guard effectively. Miami led the ACC in pass blocking, so this is a start to help get the run game going.

Miami need their gaurds and center to be better at the point of attack and moving ****'s like road grader. It all starts in the trenches as we all know.

Miami now has a coach that better than anyone and he seems **** determined to fix it.

Advertisement
Back