Miami offers 2022 grad transfer OL Hunter Nourzad from Cornell

Advertisement
I got to say I have been impressed with the professionalism by the staff leaving Miami. I have heard of no drama going on. I do think that this staff cared about the kids.

College coaching is like a salad tossing bowl... you never know where you will turn up next... . Better clean up after yourselves or you will never get another job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calvin Hill and Ryan Fitz, too
Used to be a big Cowboys fan when it was Hill and Duane Thomas in the backfield.
Are you sure he went to Cornell only because it says Yale when I searched through Google?

pS. ok i think you meant Ivy Leadue--- gotcha !

Used to be a big Cowboys fan when it was Hill and Duane Thomas in the backfield.
Are you sure he went to Cornell only because it says Yale when I searched through Google?

pS. ok i think you meant Ivy Leadue--- gotcha !
Yes, just referring to Ivy league. Marinero is the only Cornell pro that comes to mind.

We’ve already had one- Sherko Haji-Rasouli on the OL. Starter on the 2001 team, so there’s that….

i’m thinking Mario can ring up Sherko and learn a few words in Farsi, blow the kid and his parents away.
Man,

I remember a game I was at back in 2002. I took a drive with my buddy up to Syracuse to see Canes/Cuse in the dome. We were right behind the Canes bench. I remember a moment late in the game. We were putting the finishing touches on an a$$ whooping. The O'line came off the field and sat on the bench right in front of us. It was Sherko, Brett, Carlos Joseph and 1 other, Vernon Carey maybe? The ***ing B.O. that wafted up into our section in that moment legit almost knocked us over. That dome was hot for some reason and those dudes were dripping sweat I swear worse than at a home game. My buddy looked at me and was like what in the holy **** is that smell. I remember looking at him and said "That's the smell of winning". Those dudes put in work. Every dang play they went all out for 60 minutes.

But that smell man, wow. Great game though.

Ew Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back