Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Jimbo selling that NIL. I've seen on a few boards people talking about him selling some big time NIL program.

And of course, there's the usual funds available......
He got UF’s top commit Julian Humphrey to UV there on Wednesday and he may cut his FNL visit short to make it back to TAMU BBQ on Saturday. Walter Nolen is there this weekend. It may all amount to a flood of tears

Advertisement
He got UF’s top commit Julian Humphrey to UV there on Wednesday and he may cut his FNL visit short to make it back to TAMU BBQ on Saturday. Walter Nolen is there this weekend. It may all amount to a flood of tears
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

A&M has always had money .. They have always recruited well dating back to the days of the old swc and initial big 12 days. Yet they have only been pretty good on occasions -- at best. Not seeing giant status
They have a particularly rich alumni there.

Advertisement
I read an article this week on The Athletic about Texas recruiting. It was similar to the one they did on Florida. 20 HS coaches/ coordinators, etc were asked a variety of questions relating to recruiting at their school by Texas schools. It was pretty interesting. As expected, Texas got roasted. Tom Herman was NOT liked at all. Sark and his staff seem to be operating a bit differently so they got pretty good reviews so far. Jimbo had coaches who LOVE HIM and some that feel the polar opposite. Not much in the middle. Those Texas HS coaches MUST be included in the process. They expect to be partners in the recruiting process or they will do NOTHING for you....

Here's the link:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. They will be a giant in recruiting. However, I doubt Jimbo will recreate what he had at FSU.

Beating Saban is and will be much harder than beating Dabo before clemson was Clemson. But Jimbo is a good if not great coach, and he’s going to absolutely load that roster. They may be so stacked it’ll be difficult to not win 10-11 a year, a la FSU when he was there.

Beating Saban is and will be much harder than beating Dabo before clemson was Clemson. But Jimbo is a good if not great coach, and he’s going to absolutely load that roster. They may be so stacked it’ll be difficult to not win 10-11 a year, a la FSU when he was there.
Valid points. Jimbo going to shine once Saban retires. Still, not sold it’ll be as good as those teams with Winston and Cook. SEC is a different animal.

Valid points. Jimbo going to shine once Saban retires. Still, not sold it’ll be as good as those teams as Winston and Cook.

No, he struck gold with them for sure. Hard to replicate that. But he’s an elite elite elite recruiter. Say what you will about that, but everything that goes into recruiting, ALL of it, there are very few better. I believe the worst class he’s signed since he’s been there has been 8th. When he was at FSU, they almost always had top 5-ish classes. The minute he leaves, the program melts like Chernobyl, starting immediately with recruiting.

Y’all can hate on him all you want. I totally get it. But if we’re being real, the man can build a monster roster. He’ll do the same at A&M.

Advertisement
Agreed. They will be a giant in recruiting. However, I doubt Jimbo will recreate what he had at FSU.
I think he really can once Sabans gone and the mystique he brings leaves but until then I think Jimbo will keep them top in recruiting consistently soon

Advertisement
Back