Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
The Williams brothers at Minimum will be here for 3 straight seasons. Behind them Balom has 4 and Kitchens has 5. We are not in need of a Safety this recruiting season. Like I said previously we should only go after Elite Safeties. If Wilson says no then we shouldn't just settle on another safety
Lmao at saying no to blue chip talent because you have blue chip talent already at his position

bro injuries, early departures to the NFL and of course THE PORTAL should always give you reason to never feel content at taking or bypassing any position

Lmao at saying no to blue chip talent because you have blue chip talent already at his position

bro injuries, early departures to the NFL and of course THE PORTAL should always give you reason to never feel content at taking or bypassing any position
Umm I said you say no to non elite safeties. Those early departures won't happen for at minimum 3 years

Advertisement
Seriously doubt he comes. He'll be waiting a long time to play, so he'll go elsewhere.

Advertisement
And it’s based off nothing. They won’t even give a break down as to why. I love the kids game but James has the most potential but IMO avantae will come out the best. Just my opinion
You didn’t know James Williams is a bust because he wasn’t a freshman all American starter for us last year while he was still in high school... that’s why bro, that’s why

Umm I said you say no to non elite safeties. Those early departures won't happen for at minimum 3 years
I’m guessing you’re just trolling now

If I need to explain to you that an entire position group can be decimated in one off season with portal transfers, early departures and injures… idk what to tell ya

Advertisement
You don’t know this.

You’re imagining the job description, which makes your argument circular.

One reason Reed doesn’t show up a lot, despite being a film nerd who showed up early his whole career, could he that he’s not being asked to or paid to show up a lot.

Manny hired him as a fig leaf.
It’s mutual. You think ER would allow himself to be used like that? It has been reported that ER was and likes to do his own thing.

What program has a chief of staff that isn’t present 80%?

Listen good for Ed getting paid (even if less than others) for going to work when he feels like it.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just posted on UGA board that he lowered his confidence score on the cb he put in for Wilson to them. Said he is hearing UF and LSU solidly in it.

He also posted on UF board that they "are in a great spot"
All that may be true but I have a hard time believing we aren’t in it too. Unless this kid is **** bent on playing in the SEC.

Are people really arguing if we should want Wilson, if he's better then the safeties we have already? Wtf? Stack all the elite talent especially if the talent is elite at covering, playing the ball, playing 1 on 1 in coverage and playing center field. Who gives a **** who's better between him, Tae, Kichens and JW make them fight for jobs if we're lucky enough to get all of them in a position room

Advertisement
Back