Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

From Mansell over on UGA’s site.

“-Made some calls this afternoon to get the latest on Kamari Wilson. There are definitely a few schools in the mix here and Will Muschamp is still a big deal here too. Right now if I had to guess based off the sources I talked to this afternoon, LSU would be the team to watch the most as a threat to Georgia right now. Miami, Texas A&M and others are recruiting him hard too.”
Wait till we get him on that OV with Ed Reed in the building. It will be over!!!

Advertisement
From Mansell over on UGA’s site.

“-Made some calls this afternoon to get the latest on Kamari Wilson. There are definitely a few schools in the mix here and Will Muschamp is still a big deal here too. Right now if I had to guess based off the sources I talked to this afternoon, LSU would be the team to watch the most as a threat to Georgia right now. Miami, Texas A&M and others are recruiting him hard too.”
Of course an SEC slurper only sees other SEC schools as a threat. College football better hope we don't win 10+ games & blow up their little party.

Advertisement
We are loaded at safety, loaded, but Wilson is just that special, man. I think he’s going to be a true great, with zero slight to J Will or Avante or Kam (all who I love).
Wilson is special but James Williams film is more impressive. Especially when you watch his film from his Weston days. Williams shows more range and made plays at receiver.

Crazy how we are competing against SEC teams for recruits unlike FSU but they are hyping there class up. Outside of Hunter and McCall the rest are average

Crazy how we are competing against SEC teams for recruits unlike FSU but they are hyping there class up. Outside of Hunter and McCall the rest are average
Once the season comes around that **** will fall apart but I don't think it's an average class it's pretty dam good right now.

Advertisement
Once the season comes around that **** will fall apart but I don't think it's an average class it's pretty dam good right now.
Agree it’s going to be a movie watching the fall of the class… a lot of offensive lineman, Hunter, McCall and Duffy that’s it

Lmao I was thinking the same but I'm serious. Idc if he takes 90% of the time off, he's not my employee, but you got to be there with a guy like this.

I would only take 1 safety this cycle and ideally it would be this dude. Tae, James, and Kamari, now thats stacking 1st round talent.
Diaz was on Joe Rose show this week and 1 player he mentioned he thought was going to be great here is Balom.People are sleeping on him because he was injured and missed spring but he played a lot last year as a true freshamn.

If he shows up for work that day.

....I’m joking.
Are you though? There’s always some truth in jest 😏

Only reason why a chief of staff is allowed to show up when he wants is because he’s the GOAT.

That’s why I’m sometimes hesitant on bringing in former players especially if they aren’t established. It’s harder to cut ties once you realize it isn’t working out.

Advertisement
Diaz was on Joe Rose show this week and 1 player he mentioned he thought was going to be great here is Balom.People are sleeping on him because he was injured and missed spring but he played a lot last year as a true freshamn.
He did flash some when he got burn as a true freshman with limited practices.

Uga 247

Kamari Wilson ...Georgia could have room for only one true safety in this class, and who better to add to the group than the nation's No. 1 safety? Wilson hasn't named a top group of schools. The Sunshine State native has a top 12, but Miami, LSU, and Georgia have emerged at the forefront in his recruitment, with two former South Carolina staff members playing a role in Miami's Travaris Robinson and Georgia's Will Muschamp. Wilson attended the Gamecocks win over Auburn last year on his own and said at the time that South Carolina was standing out. Now Muschamp will try and use that connection to help Georgia fend off the in-state program. At this time, Georgia is well-positioned to do just that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back