Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

****; James Williams done already, huh? I swear each kid who has played a down in college is more talented than any kid who we have on our roster.......even if they haven’t played a down in college. Lol.
We are loaded at safety, loaded, but Wilson is just that special, man. I think he’s going to be a true great, with zero slight to J Will or Avante or Kam (all who I love).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny about to roll out a 1-1-10.

NT
ILB
DB DB DB DB DB DB DB DB DB

*Note: Both NT and ILB will be converted DBs. I'm thinking J Will can play ILB. Going to need to find a DB that can bulk up and play NT though.
seattle seahawks christmas GIF by Artitudes Design

Advertisement
Tbh UM being back benefits the sport cause alot of people don't pay attention until it's UM. We just have that aura about us that it's must watch. It's like some Mayweather **** anyone watches even if he's fighting Bill Gates or the bear that killed DBC.
Those would both be awesome fights though

Advertisement
Manny about to roll out a 1-1-9.

NT
ILB
DB DB DB DB DB DB DB DB DB

*Note: Both NT and ILB will be converted DBs. I'm thinking J Will can play ILB. Going to need to find a DB that can bulk up and play NT though.
DJ Ivey gonna have to slim down but I think he's the best option.

I wonder how much influence someone like tyrique could have with Kamari. I mean, 3 years ago, Tyrique was in the same position and chose UGA (by all accounts, our top competitor for Kamari). He was the top DB in the nation and went to UGA but decided to come home after two years, even though he was playing and expected to start for them next fall.

I hope UM is pulling out all the tricks cause this kid looks like he's worth it! I don't care how crowded hat safety room is with 5 stars, there always room for more ! Plus, James Williams still hasn't hit a college weight room.

From Mansell over on UGA’s site.

“-Made some calls this afternoon to get the latest on Kamari Wilson. There are definitely a few schools in the mix here and Will Muschamp is still a big deal here too. Right now if I had to guess based off the sources I talked to this afternoon, LSU would be the team to watch the most as a threat to Georgia right now. Miami, Texas A&M and others are recruiting him hard too.”

Advertisement
Back