Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

All we heard about early on was Rosegreen's relationship with T-Rob.

I wouldn't be shocked if 1 of the 4 Hallandale kids ends up at UM still...Long recruiting season. Staying 2500 miles across county with ASU WOULD shock me, but who knows, they are recruiting well with Pierce/Edwards
Played JUCO in AZ and I hated the distance but I would have gotten over it in a couple of minutes if I was surrounded by all that a$$ at ASU.

Advertisement
All we heard about early on was Rosegreen's relationship with T-Rob.

I wouldn't be shocked if 1 of the 4 Hallandale kids ends up at UM still...Long recruiting season. Staying 2500 miles across county with ASU WOULD shock me, but who knows, they are recruiting well with Pierce/Edwards

ASU isnt Miami but there is some serious a** out there... especially on weekends when people head to the lakes to party

yup...you seen my Swearinger comp too?.
I just didnt want to throw that Bob Sanders comp out there...he is alot like Jaquan Johnson as well imo...I think Jaquan played both ways some in high school not sure though @DMoney ?
Yes he did.

I'm not as worried about Lymon's height as much as his weight. He was way too heavy at Under Armour. He needs to lose weight to perform at the high-P5 level in the passing game.

With that said, he is an excellent football player and it's amazing he can cover as well as he does with that body type. He was real good at Rivals last year.

Advertisement
I just didnt want to throw that Bob Sanders comp out there...he is alot like Jaquan Johnson as well imo...I think Jaquan played both ways some in high school not sure though @DMoney ?
1618527168774.jpeg

As a USC alumni from the swearinger time period I would love a player like this on the Hurricanes

Rusty Mansell, UGA 247 board this morning:

Lot of talk on Kamari Wilson and his IG post and Bio. He added UGA by his town location. Typically stay away from that type of stuff because these are teenagers and believe it or not they change their minds sometimes. With all of that being said, I do believe Georgia is the team to beat here with him. They need to survive June visits to other places and this one could be on their commit list by end of summer imo. I will say again, Will Muschamp and DB's...

Steve Wiltfong, 247 national guy is at IMG's first spring practice today. He will be speaking to a number of recruits there, including Wilson

Rusty Mansell, UGA 247 board this morning:

Lot of talk on Kamari Wilson and his IG post and Bio. He added UGA by his town location. Typically stay away from that type of stuff because these are teenagers and believe it or not they change their minds sometimes. With all of that being said, I do believe Georgia is the team to beat here with him. They need to survive June visits to other places and this one could be on their commit list by end of summer imo. I will say again, Will Muschamp and DB's...

Steve Wiltfong, 247 national guy is at IMG's first spring practice today. He will be speaking to a number of recruits there, including Wilson

When are these kids gonna learn...

UGA must be giving out incentives as usual

Advertisement
It ain't over till he signs on the dotted line in December...

But with that said, Marquis Lymon & Jordan Allen would be a good 2 to take.
You know I’ve been high on Lyman for a long time. I’m big on instincts at LB and safety. It’s going to sound very Corch No’D like but it’s always easier to coach those positions if they have the instincts for it.

He's a short, thick kid. Probably would do good losing about 10pds right now. Atlantic let him play rb this year and he made plays. He's a gamer imo. Shirts ns horts or 7 on 7 likely wont be his thing where he shines...more so his game is with the pads.

Play style and comp for me is:

Not sure if we continue to recruit him..but i like his game if he firms up the physique a bit with college s&c.

This is him recently. He's @ 3.14 matched up with Nathaniel Joseph (one of the fastest south florida kids and a top recruit for next class),

Old school thumper. I feel like Bob Sanders is a better comparison though.

When are these kids gonna learn...

UGA must be giving out incentives as usual
They’re always going to give out incentives because they have an unnatural craving to force themselves to be a blue blood. They’re no different than Auburn. They’re alway going to be a 2nd tier school rather they like it or not.

Na, throw that **** out there! That’s who he is. A 5’9 cinder block.

Advertisement
Help me with lymon. Eeryone likes the kid but he looks pretty short, not lean, and not that fast. How good a prospect is he? Who would you compare him to.
Lymon may not be a take or high on the board as it is right now but he’s been Uber productive throughout HS and he’s going to be good for whatever program nabs him.

Yes I know...Likely means nothing...It seemed like we were recruiting him, but not full court pressing him from jump.
Not that high on the board at the moment. Don’t get me wrong though, he’s awesome in the box.

Advertisement
Not that high on the board at the moment. Don’t get me wrong though, he’s awesome in the box.

Ya I don't understand it...Because he doesn't look one dimensional to me. I think he's just fine in coverage as well.

Wondering if this situation will resolve itself this week... Mansell is saying he expects a public commit this week - definitely before the beginning of May. Lots of speculation as to who it could be - most on their board believe it's Wilson.

Advertisement
Back