Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

from UGA boards this am:

Georgia could have room for only one true safety in this class, and who better to add to the group than the nation's No. 1 safety? With the June 4 official visit locked in, this is a recruitment where I feel the Dawgs have done very well to date. Will Muschamp, Jahmile Addae, and Kirby Smart have all locked in on Wilson and he is loving what he is hearing from the coaching staff. Just like with Miami, two former South Carolina staff members are playing a role in his recruitment with Miami's Travaris Robinson and Georgia's Will Muschamp. Wilson attended the Gamecocks win over Auburn last year on his own and said at the time that South Carolina was standing out. Now Muschamp will try and use that connection to help Georgia fend off the in-state program and right now, it looks like he could succeed in that regard.

Advertisement
Mansell and Kipp Adams have both been talking pretty confidently about Kamari Wilson lately. They may be trying to put more pressure on the kid or they believe it's basically a done deal behind the scenes. Before this past week, it was crickets on him.

They are bringing in all kinds of blue chip guys in June for OVs. Seems like they are trying to strike early and big.

Wilson hasn't been mentioned as setting up an OV with the Canes yet.

Working out well for Kris Bogel who is entering his JR year still as a reserve player....

or how about that RB who left us for OSU who will never see the field there!
You can’t make it to the Pro’s if you don’t play!
If you can’t start in college, you’re not likely going to make the pros, and it’s not about where you go to college.

The pros are stacked full of guys who started at the places you mention.

Kris Bogle just may not be as good as people thought. Plenty of guys on this board pointed it out back when he was being recruited.

Advertisement
Seems like in following this from a distance that kirby and his bags got their claws on this kid and it’s rare they miss once they go all in on kids like this

Sucks but there feels like there are a good amount of top DB’s in sofla this year so not like we aren’t without options

Working out well for Kris Bogel who is entering his JR year still as a reserve player....

or how about that RB who left us for OSU who will never see the field there!
You can’t make it to the Pro’s if you don’t play!

Bogle was probably our best DE the back half of the season. He’s not a “starter” but he gets his share of snaps. Point taken though

Advertisement
Mansell and Kipp Adams have both been talking pretty confidently about Kamari Wilson lately. They may be trying to put more pressure on the kid or they believe it's basically a done deal behind the scenes. Before this past week, it was crickets on him.

They are bringing in all kinds of blue chip guys in June for OVs. Seems like they are trying to strike early and big.

Wilson hasn't been mentioned as setting up an OV with the Canes yet.
They’re trying to will it into existence. As I’ve posted on other threads, Kamari just went to Jawja to give them the big James Williams finger.

see I can try to will it into existence too....

James Williams repeat
There were a lot of factors that worked in our favor in that recruitment

if we are going to keep it a buck we are going to get a lot more Wilson results going head to head with guys Kirby is all in on than we will Williams results

just how it is right now with Bama, UGA, Clemson of the world

There were a lot of factors that worked in our favor in that recruitment

if we are going to keep it a buck we are going to get a lot more Wilson results going head to head with guys Kirby is all in on than we will Williams results

just how it is right now with Bama, UGA, Clemson of the world

All you have to point at is Kirbys track record of putting safeties in the league

Then point at all the South Florida guys whi have left that place

Advertisement
from UGA boards this am:

Georgia could have room for only one true safety in this class, and who better to add to the group than the nation's No. 1 safety? With the June 4 official visit locked in, this is a recruitment where I feel the Dawgs have done very well to date. Will Muschamp, Jahmile Addae, and Kirby Smart have all locked in on Wilson and he is loving what he is hearing from the coaching staff. Just like with Miami, two former South Carolina staff members are playing a role in his recruitment with Miami's Travaris Robinson and Georgia's Will Muschamp. Wilson attended the Gamecocks win over Auburn last year on his own and said at the time that South Carolina was standing out. Now Muschamp will try and use that connection to help Georgia fend off the in-state program and right now, it looks like he could succeed in that regard.
Is Muschamp allowed to recruit as an analyst? Is this just pulling **** out of his *** or is he actually reporting a violation?

Outside of bags I have no clue what kids see n UGA.

Granted the last time I was on campus at UGA was 10 year a ago, but the student population is filled with odd balls and liberal art types. Just an odd campus.

Advertisement
It ain't over till he signs on the dotted line in December...

But with that said, Marquis Lymon & Jordan Allen would be a good 2 to take.
Help me with lymon. Eeryone likes the kid but he looks pretty short, not lean, and not that fast. How good a prospect is he? Who would you compare him to.

Advertisement
Back