Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Advertisement
Kamari has screamed from the rooftop how much he loves TRob, that combined with his prior intesterst in Miami one would think that’s all she wrote. Done deal right?

2+2=4 here fellas. Don’t overthink it. If TRob can’t get him here, he was NEVER coming here.

I don't agree with that at all but I guess we'll see. Kid could commit to UGA tomorrow, this one is nowhere near over and I wouldn't expect us to just stop recruiting him either. This summer is going to be WILD and that kid is going to take his visits regardless.

If kids haven’t learned from Stevenson that Georgia is a mess enjoy it up there. They have recruited 5 star after 5 star and what do they have to show for it? They are an automatic 2 losses a year and they have not produced that talent like it should be from an all conference perspective.
Wuutttt?!! Your breaking up!!!
1618286390182.gif

Advertisement
If kids haven’t learned from Stevenson that Georgia is a mess enjoy it up there. They have recruited 5 star after 5 star and what do they have to show for it? They are an automatic 2 losses a year and they have not produced that talent like it should be from an all conference perspective.
They **** sure seem to not develop them at the rate the talent level they bring in would suggest. UGA only going to have one first rounder this year

Advertisement
Mansell having another Q&A thread tonight. Mentioned Kirby and staff going hard after Wilson. Not ready for cb yet though. He also said they are bringing in 5 IMG kids together for a visit in June...

Kamari has screamed from the rooftop how much he loves TRob, that combined with his prior intesterst in Miami one would think that’s all she wrote. Done deal right?

2+2=4 here fellas. Don’t overthink it. If TRob can’t get him here, he was NEVER coming here.
Bags always win even when u hire the best recruiters. It's if the school is willing to pay it's an up too thing. Which school is committed to winning/cheating.

Doesn't matter u can't say no to that upfront money. Tyrique ain't say no either and he loved it here.

Advertisement
You think James Williams, Leonard Taylor, Don Chaney, and Avantae Williams didn’t get offered any “up front” money? Why’d they say no if you can’t say no?

And does anyone honestly feel Diaz isn’t playing the game a little bit? It’s one think to lose to Saban he’s got a million championships but Kirby Smart? You can argue he’s done way less with more. Even worst then Richt considering the 5 stars he’s gotten and how that’s translated to developing those players.

They **** sure seem to not develop them at the rate the talent level they bring in would suggest. UGA only going to have one first rounder this year

Gator, I saw a crazy state a while back stating how many 4 and 5 star kids and something about the lack of player development. And i believe all programs play the game. There’s Three programs that I can see kids leaving the state for. Clemson Alabama and Ohio St. You wanna stay in state and play SEC ball Florida is the school.

Advertisement
You think James Williams, Leonard Taylor, Don Chaney, and Avantae Williams didn’t get offered any “up front” money? Why’d they say no if you can’t say no?
They could take it and run but most kids don't and I think we play the game not as good as those squads.

Right but you don’t think Miami plays the game a little bit for the kids they truly want?
We truly didn’t want Peterson, Cooper, Ridley, Sony,..........
We’ve missed out on a huge number of local and oos players that were at the top of our board for how many years now? So we land an elite kid every once in a while and it’s because we outbid some sec school?
Everyone in p5 is doing something. No question. But we ain’t no where near sec filthy.

Gator, I saw a crazy state a while back stating how many 4 and 5 star kids and something about the lack of player development. And i believe all programs play the game. There’s Three programs that I can see kids leaving the state for. Clemson Alabama and Ohio St. You wanna stay in state and play SEC ball Florida is the school.
Working out well for Kris Bogel who is entering his JR year still as a reserve player....

or how about that RB who left us for OSU who will never see the field there!
You can’t make it to the Pro’s if you don’t play!

Working out well for Kris Bogel who is entering his JR year still as a reserve player....

or how about that RB who left us for OSU who will never see the field there!
You can’t make it to the Pro’s if you don’t play!

Crowley looked really good in mop up duty as a true freshman and tore his ACL late that season.

Came back last year but wasn’t quite ready. But he played a good bit in the National Championship game last year.

Advertisement
Back