Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’re feeling good for the older brother portal. Are they package deal with baby bro?

Advertisement
Not guaranteeing anything but Mario is big fish hunting still.
Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scratching my head on Brian Smith's commentary because @88 posted PFF grades on Davonte and that shows a dramatic decline in effectiveness starting at the mid-season. Can anyone reconcile these conflicting breakdowns? Is it because he was used differently?

Scratching my head on Brian Smith's commentary because @88 posted PFF grades on Davonte and that shows a dramatic decline in effectiveness starting at the mid-season. Can anyone reconcile these conflicting breakdowns? Is it because he was used differently?

PFF has been notorious for handing out some ridiculously false grades. They have been called out time and time again.

Advertisement
PFF has been notorious for handing out some ridiculously false grades. They have been called out time and time again.
I think I'm going to have to roll with the beat reporter that watched every game and witnessed Davonte's dramatic coverage improvements mid-season. I think what is clear is both sourcs say there was a dramatic change in his performance mid-season. I wonder what the root cause of that was?

Turned corn to all acc corner, Mike jackson all acc, bandy all acc, young was ballin and developing. Couch best season was under rumph and had y’all thinking he was going to be a good one. Wasn’t a great recruiter but he was a solid coach
I swear there’s some unwarranted hate for Rumph. There’s a couple dudes on here for a while that talks **** every chance they get lol. I think he fcked their ***** back in the day.

Advertisement
I don't think Donno has any actual sources. Pretty sure he just shares out what he reads on 247, Rivals, and probably here as well.

To be fair, I don't think he's ever claimed to have sources and often times even references TOS when discussing things like that. Or he'll just say it's a gut feeling.
Let me correct you. 23/6. It’s their official name on CIS now.

I think I'm going to have to roll with the beat reporter that watched every game and witnessed Davonte's dramatic coverage improvements mid-season. I think what is clear is both sourcs say there was a dramatic change in his performance mid-season. I wonder what the root cause of that was?
I trust beat reporters about as much as I trust my girl when it comes down to accurately breaking down film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back